hotels/apartments with tunisians

annibee

hi have reserved flights for my frined and i for 30th december to 10th january and want to stay in PEK but it seems to be getting more difficult to check in with our fiances at many hotels. Houria was ok in septmber but prices gone up a lot. please please can anyone reccomend somewhere we can check in together. dont want to be left out in the cold. why are simple things so difficult in tunisia. gggrrrrr. thanks to anyone who can help:confused:

Mezoo

VIP Member
hi have reserved flights for my frined and i for 30th december to 10th january and want to stay in PEK but it seems to be getting more difficult to check in with our fiances at many hotels. Houria was ok in septmber but prices gone up a lot. please please can anyone reccomend somewhere we can check in together. dont want to be left out in the cold. why are simple things so difficult in tunisia. gggrrrrr. thanks to anyone who can help:confused:
put things in context. you could be, as nour and i were, in a place like kuwait or uae. these places are impossible to do what you are doing. real freedom is really relative. have fun !!! :)

Mezoo

VIP Member
oh, and happy new year. i've had some really great new years eves in tunisia. :D

MellieC

oh, and happy new year. i've had some really great new years eves in tunisia. :D

Me too, its our wedding anniversary:D

MellieC

as you are in the UK, and HE IS IN TUNISIA why isn't he doing anything to sort out your accommodation?

the very first time I went to Tunisia on holiday, before I met Fred, my family and I were on a package holiday, since then (14 years) HE sorts out accommodation ~ he even sorted out our flat, he knows my tastes and he was spot on with the flat!

get him to sort it annibee, let him take responsibility for something let him know that your relationship is a partnership.

N

nela

why is it such a problem to rent a room?? OMG

marhaba

where are you flying from? xx

annibee

as you are in the UK, and HE IS IN TUNISIA why isn't he doing anything to sort out your accommodation?

the very first time I went to Tunisia on holiday, before I met Fred, my family and I were on a package holiday, since then (14 years) HE sorts out accommodation ~ he even sorted out our flat, he knows my tastes and he was spot on with the flat!

get him to sort it annibee, let him take responsibility for something let him know that your relationship is a partnership.
hi have tried that before not only has he limited english it is far more expensive to book anywhere in tunisia than it is from the UK so thats the main reason.we have stayed el moradi club selima (£84 for week all inclusive each) dreams beach (£80 half board for 2 weeks each) and houria palace (£80 half board 1 week) its just getting more expensive with new year i think. bit to book maisons de lar mer when in tunisia it was 50 dinar pp per night and with travel republic it is £47 each for the 11 days. so you see what i mean.anyway have decided on golf residence (if they can stay) is £110 each half board including new years gala dinner for 11 days and will save beachfront apartment for when it is warmer. so fingers crossed. flights already booked.tak care

annibee

why is it such a problem to rent a room?? OMG
hi nela. simply because we are unmarried. some hotels are fine like Houria palace, club selima but some are not and always have to check first. have decided to try golf residence or houria again. take care

debbie888

This is a nice hotel, Golf residence. We bit of advice tho, do not accept a room at the front of the hotel as there is a disco there and you will be up all night. if you say to the reception they should be fine with it. Ive stayed there twice, were married tho but think they will be fine with the both of you staying. Have a great time x

annibee

anyone else know if ok to check in this hotel with our fiance's? always fancied this hotel and would be good for new year celebrations. golf residence. thanks

annibee

where are you staying? with his family?

MellieC

hi have tried that before not only has he limited english it is far more expensive to book anywhere in tunisia than it is from the UK so thats the main reason.we have stayed el moradi club selima (£84 for week all inclusive each) dreams beach (£80 half board for 2 weeks each) and houria palace (£80 half board 1 week) its just getting more expensive with new year i think. bit to book maisons de lar mer when in tunisia it was 50 dinar pp per night and with travel republic it is £47 each for the 11 days. so you see what i mean.anyway have decided on golf residence (if they can stay) is £110 each half board including new years gala dinner for 11 days and will save beachfront apartment for when it is warmer. so fingers crossed. flights already booked.tak care

He's a tunisian in Tunisia, why would limited english be a problem? he should know some hotels that would be OK, or rent an apartment, you could on what yu are paying for a hotle and that would really be a hidaway!

MellieC

have you thought about asking at the tourist info office? they may be able to tell you if non-marrieds/"locals" are "permitted".

benali123

Hi, I know hotel Kaiser lets you stay there with your tunisian fella. Not beach front, but its cheap! Claire xx