hotels

marky

Can anyone tell me about the Royal Beach hotel in sousse,good or bad:

benali123

Hi Marky

I stayed there the first time I went about 5 years ago and it was lovely. The hotel is quite small, not massive like el hana, tour khalef etc. The staff were really nice. I had a lovely time.

Not sure about lately, but looking to stay there anyway when i go in a few weeks time. When do you go? Claire

marky

royal beach hotel

We go july have read some bad reviews, If you get to stay there maybe you could let me know what its like now. thanks

marky

Thanks for that but have already booked the royal beach in sousse, Just wanted to know if it was as bad as the reviews made it seem.

benali123

I think everybody's views are different anyway. My sister stayed at Tour Khalef last year and LOVED it, but she got talking to some other guests and they HATED it! Strange eh!!! I am still looking (flights expensive at the moment) but also looking for friends to stay there in April. But certainly will let you know what its like. Claire

gemgem

I'm staying at the Royal Beach in July Marky when do you go?? I've always stayed in the Tour Khalef so a little nervous about staying somewhere else but heard lots of good things about it x