i dont know which visa to apply for help please

rose

have registered now im confused which is the right visa for my husband to come? Whats the reason for visit? visit? family visitor? special visitor? please help im flying out tomorrow to give him paperwork and my last payslip was 18th of this month

scotty_bambam

Family of a settled person..then it asks your relationship.. The options are mother ,aunt etc.I put partner as there wasn't husband,wife or spouse.as you fill it in you will realise if its the right one.just finished mine today.

rose

hi thanks for reply x did you fill out the application as if you was your husband ? as in apply for myself?

rose

because when I go to settlement visa I can pick husband as an option it was the wrong visa have registered again

scotty_bambam

because when I go to settlement visa I can pick husband as an option it was the wrong visa have registered again
I picked settlement visa but it still didn't say husband in the options.it was partner.I did it for my husband so I chose it as apply for another

rose

so then after you submitted it did you pay and do an appendix form?

scotty_bambam

I've saved.I haven't submitted and paid as I won't have payslip and bank statement number 6 until end October.

robynnehm

If your partner has a bank a count out there and can use a bank card can't he apply for it all out there?? I just find it a bit odd that a lot of people on here are paying and doing all the graft for their partners? X x
My man has done everything for the wedding paid for me to stay there and planned every trip.
X

scotty_bambam

If your partner has a bank a count out there and can use a bank card can't he apply for it all out there?? I just find it a bit odd that a lot of people on here are paying and doing all the graft for their partners? X x
My man has done everything for the wedding paid for me to stay there and planned every trip.
X
You're very lucky if your partner is a man of means and can pay for it himself.most cant

scotty_bambam

You're very lucky if your partner is a man of means and can pay for it himself.most cant
My husband arranged for and paid all the wedding..he just doesn't happen to have a spare£1,550.. And even though he passed his English exam he found the form confusing,so why wouldn't I help him??

Trulymadlydeeply

I don't mean this as a personal dig at anybody, also well done to Robyn start as you mean to go on...!! :)

BUT, I just find it really strange that established women that are independent generally with grown up children that are non dependent are then attracted to men with generally no plans/ambition to make money other than to live abroad where our streets are paved with gold.

Always said you wouldn't target your local jobcentre for a great catch..!!

robynnehm

Thanks trulymadlydeeply. My man doesn't have a lot of money... but he will find a way to get it. His family will help him out. If necessary. He also has a huge ambition. Which is great for me as I do too. I think I've fallen so lucky with him! He's like my double just a lot less uptight and more relaxed haha he says when he eventually gets to be with me, he'll have two jobs, I'll take mine down to one, well have a good home etc..
I know it's words now but you know when you see th sparkle in their eyes when they speak.. haha.

Sorry I know it's soppy.

I kniw nit a lot of people have money out there abd I actually find it ridiculous that if they want to out money in an account the banks take a % off them abd if they take some.out they take another %... really very cheeky in my opinion.

Can anyone help on this point... I didn't receive a confirmation email from.the embassy about out appointment but I have the reference number... ive been emailing them and im just getting the auto reply... its infuriating... what else can I do without ringing (for want of a better word) up the phone bill. Thanks x

robynnehm

My husband arranged for and paid all the wedding..he just doesn't happen to have a spare£1,550.. And even though he passed his English exam he found the form confusing,so why wouldn't I help him??
I'm not saying don't help them... but I just find it odd that a lot of people.are paying for a lot of things they might not necessarily need to. And doing all the work for them... It might be a little hard up.. but. There are places they can do these things themselves. I'm all fo helping my man... but he's not a child haha x

zouba

hi ... im applying for my self to join my wife in the uk ... should i choose the option settlement visa ; husband or is it the wrong option ? and do i have to pay the IHS or not ? plz help ASAP ...

YOLO

hi ... im applying for my self to join my wife in the uk ... should i choose the option settlement visa ; husband or is it the wrong option ? and do i have to pay the IHS or not ? plz help ASAP ...
Hi why don't you stay in Tunisia with your wife? Life in England is harder than in tunisia?

scotty_bambam

Hi why don't you stay in Tunisia with your wife? Life in England is harder than in tunisia?
Do you live in UK yolo??? Its not what he asked so not very helpful..

scotty_bambam

Hi,y
YEs it'd settlement visa for husband.

zouba

thanks thats very helpfull .

sass

Thanks trulymadlydeeply. My man doesn't have a lot of money... but he will find a way to get it. His family will help him out. If necessary. He also has a huge ambition. Which is great for me as I do too. I think I've fallen so lucky with him! He's like my double just a lot less uptight and more relaxed haha he says when he eventually gets to be with me, he'll have two jobs, I'll take mine down to one, well have a good home etc..
I know it's words now but you know when you see th sparkle in their eyes when they speak.. haha.

Sorry I know it's soppy.

I kniw nit a lot of people have money out there abd I actually find it ridiculous that if they want to out money in an account the banks take a % off them abd if they take some.out they take another %... really very cheeky in my opinion.

Can anyone help on this point... I didn't receive a confirmation email from.the embassy about out appointment but I have the reference number... ive been emailing them and im just getting the auto reply... its infuriating... what else can I do without ringing (for want of a better word) up the phone bill. Thanks x

Hi Yes, just checked my emails, I had a confirmation for the appointment for the CONI and also a bit nearer the time, a reminder, sometimes they are slow to reply, not sure what another option might be if they don't answer your emails, I always got a reply, sometimes quicker than others

sass

Yolo, not sure if you live here in the UK or no, but having experienced life with my husband in Tunisia and life here in England, there is no comparison, it is far far easier here, depends on the individuals situation more than anything.