i dont know which visa to apply for help please

Jane BM

Well-Known Member
hi ... im applying for my self to join my wife in the uk ... should i choose the option settlement visa ; husband or is it the wrong option ? and do i have to pay the IHS or not ? plz help ASAP ...
Yes it is settlement visa and yes you do have to pay for the NHS surcharge.