I fallen hard for a Tunisian man but it is still early day what do I do is he Genuine or is he using me

Leah2019

I was on holiday minding my own business when A lifeguard at the hotel caught my eye he smiled at me and we talked for awhile and exchange social media as we have been talking every day since he phoned me in the morning he rings me before he goes to coffee he rings me when he finishes work and he always messages me he has told me that he loves me and he cannot live without me but is this true he never likes to see me sad when I’m in tears here he always pays for everything I have not met his family yet I have spoken with his mother over the phone but obviously not much English she’s always sending me greetings and a kiss whenever I speak with him can I trust him or is it too early to tell it’s only been a month he is very protective over me and I have put it straight across to him that I will not be part of any of this love rat game and he reassures me is not a game he is genuinely in love with me but is he just saying that to make me feel good x if there is any help that anyone can help me with to find out if he is genuine or not please let me know do you not want to be played for a fool !?

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
I answered on the other thread.

You cannot trust any young guy.

Well maybe an ugly young guy working nights in a oil rig surrounded by men 24/7

Chrissy52

Hi thanks for response. Do you know what the document is called? Csn you let me know the charge for obtaining the document?
Thanks

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Hi thanks for response. Do you know what the document is called? Csn you let me know the charge for obtaining the document?
Thanks
I dont do that for a living I work in hotel in the UK :)

Ramzi is a court certified translator and not an employee of mine just someone I know and has done this type of work for me.

is his facebook with contract details on etc.