I want to marry my Tunisian girlfriend in court.

dear friends
I had very very bad experience with Tunisian. So be careful of them. I destroyed my life bcoz of a cheater and fake relationships. But I wish best for her always. God keep her safe and under His protection. And I wish for her success and happiness in life always.

But my bad experience says
Tunisian girls are almost 99% are fake lier and cheaters. Maybe I’m wrong but I’m explaining as per my experience.

Lisadarlin

But my bad experience says
Tunisian girls are almost 99% are fake lier and cheaters. Maybe I’m wrong but I’m explaining as per my experience.
One thing i can say through having arab sister in-laws they are lazy they say they can find work but they never look they sleep till late and ask for gifts not cheap i may add , they expect a man too run around for them ! What exatly happed with this girl are u still in contact

No more
We finished at all
Wasted 5 years of life
Very very very bad experience of life

She cheated me. She played with my life and feelings of my parents. She destroyed me badly. But still I pray for her that God keep her happy always and give her success in every walk of life.

Shan99

Wondering if I could get some advice on how I could bring my fiancé from Tunisia over to the uk and what then steps are ??

Lisadarlin

Wondering if I could get some advice on how I could bring my fiancé from Tunisia over to the uk and what then steps are ??
U need get married first

Lisadarlin

I say marraige cause getting a Tunisian too .uk without marriage is highly unlikely to be accepted thats why i said marraige

Selmi

I say marraige cause getting a Tunisian too .uk without marriage is highly unlikely to be accepted thats why i said marraige
If you have the right documents and a genuine relationship they should be no reason why you shouldn’t be accepted however, running to Tunisia to get married will not make it any more simpler or guarantee a life in the UK.

Lisadarlin

If you have the right documents and a genuine relationship they should be no reason why you shouldn’t be accepted however, running to Tunisia to get married will not make it any more simpler or guarantee a life in the UK.
Ok im married too arab sent him visitors visa i earn 2 x plus what they want as income been working same company 20 + years proof of genuine relationship regular travel constant communication and all things needed and still visitors visa rejected on the grounds of we do not feel that when u arrive in the uk u will return too your country so rejecting it for this reason and most defiantly marraige doesn't give u 100 percent right too come it's hard slippy slope that's all im saying

Shan99

Our relationship is genuine we have picket a date and it’s in November just wanted some advice ?? How to go about like with the papers and do I need so anything else

Lisadarlin

Our relationship is genuine we have picket a date and it’s in November just wanted some advice ?? How to go about like with the papers and do I need so anything else
Hi babe wage slips bank statements proof of relationship ie text message skype calls p60s bills etc

Shan99

So for me and Adam to get married I have to have bank statement ?! How come ? And what is p60s bills ?? Mean

Lisadarlin

are u from uk

Shan99

Yes I’m in the uk x