ILR - Indefinite Leave to remain

K

Kassie

BUT Imagine- when u get that YES.. Thats it- YOUR FREE!!
You are then together forever, nobody to answer to, or have to prove your relationship to!
Aww thx Roxie.....I hope and pray, if what you say comes true! :)...just have to wait and hope!

Kassie

xxx

Mrs H

Aww thx Roxie.....I hope and pray, if what you say comes true! :)...just have to wait and hope!

Kassie

xxx

I'm sure everything will be fine. Not like trying for the visa & having all that worry if it will be a yes or a no.

Good luck anyway Kassie but I'm sure you wont need it.

khl

we been waiting almost 2 months now for a decision. I read on the visa website tha visa are taking roughly 12 weeks, me and my hubs worked out 12 weeks for him would be around 28th december... day before my birthday.... wha a gift that would be if he got a yes LOL.

FoxyRoxie89

we been waiting almost 2 months now for a decision. I read on the visa website tha visa are taking roughly 12 weeks, me and my hubs worked out 12 weeks for him would be around 28th december... day before my birthday.... wha a gift that would be if he got a yes LOL.
Hope you get your birthday wish! x

K

Kassie

I'm sure everything will be fine. Not like trying for the visa & having all that worry if it will be a yes or a no.

Good luck anyway Kassie but I'm sure you wont need it.
Thank you...:)...all we can do now is wait....what will be will be! ;)

Kassie

xxx

crazypink

Good Luck Kassie!!! Inshallah all will be fine. Let us know when you hear something.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

MM4AS

best wishes to those waiting to hear

once you get the ILR you can start stressing about the british citizenship a year later, lol

hubby had 2 terms free esol at local college, 3 hours beginners and 3 hours intermediate each week. unfortunately the assembly has changed the rules, you now only get free esol if you've lived here at least 2 years, in other words, once you no longer need it for ILR then it's free! Hubby now paid £112 just for intermediate class and would have to pay double to do the two classes. I didn't think the beginners class was worth it anyway, the teacher had strong asian accent, and I couldn't read her writing, so I had to make sure all the time that hubby wasn't learning to write like her.

annie

Hi-Hubby is due to take Life in Uk test soon--what is the best book to study-looking on ebay and there are several books-what is the recent book.Thanks

SEANITA

Hi-Hubby is due to take Life in Uk test soon--what is the best book to study-looking on ebay and there are several books-what is the recent book.Thanks

Get the blue home office one. It's a plain blue cover costs about £10.00 then to go with it the study guide and practice questions books. I think they are both a fiver each and again are just with plain blue covers. These are the official publications. I know of persons who got other books and failed the test.

mralex

Help plz i need really ur Help!!!

hi every body
how r u doing?? i hope u r alright ...it was ages ago since i loged in here well i'm really stressed and my wife as well about this IRL. well i will b honest with ya i really dont have any idea about all this stuff ...well i'm here almost 2 years now well i'm quite lucky i started to work in KFC after a month since i moved here (well i live in West Yorkshire) than i got promoted to "shift manager" its ok but i want more pay as that title u know what i mean?? so i got another job in last august like "Management warehouse " i did well actually good pay got respect as well if u want to got respect from the british people u have to speak their lunguage bkz sometimes if not they gonna make jokes about you. u know what i mean? well i did well till after christmas a friend of my wife she offered me a job this one its like dream job ever 18K a year its quite really good 35 h a week and its with Bank of Scotland its called "Europeen Breakdown Advisor" just u have to speak in French and English and sometimes in German it about 1 hour away from home its in Leeds ...
Anyway i 'm really happy with my life right now good job and good wife etc ...but i got some tunisian guys lives here in my town just about 6 or 7 guys we meet every saturday after noon u know bkz sometimes we miss to speak our mother lunguage ur husbands knows that isnt they???so they r here for long time its just me new well they told me i have to take the test "Life in Uk" well thats ok i can manage that i will b fine but i dont know what else i have to do and what documents i need bkz i agree with my wife we share the same bank account so my money and my wage goes to her account so i dont have Bank account bkz when i tried to open one that women she was really honest with me she said ur account will not be the same like biritsh guys account lots different till i got the permenent visa than i can have like anyone else so i say dont worth it just leave it like that till i got my permenent visa and bkz all the bills comes with my wife name so i got nothing with my name just Council Tax bill and i dont know what i can do and plus i reead right now about that English Test what hell that suppose to mean????its really full bullshit (sorry for my lunguage) but its really silly things from the gov...isnt??
anyway everybody here is my situation from the begin till right now. what i suppose to do after all that i dont know honestly i feel my self lost and specially my visa will expire in Sept 2011 bkz isnt garunte to stay in this job if i dont got permenent visa...
plz Guys can u help me with everything u know plz its gonna be big favor never forget it for ya
i will be really thankfull
lovely regards and ve nice weekend
xx

janette b

hubbys visa runs out in february, we have everythin done for ILR application and was going to post in 2 weeks but just read on other post apply 1 month before visa runs out(well 2 years ) as extra 3 months on actual visa. So please advise when do we apply is it ust 1 month before ?

janette b

hubbys visa runs out in february, we have everythin done for ILR application and was going to post in 2 weeks but just read on other post apply 1 month before visa runs out(well 2 years ) as extra 3 months on actual visa. So please advise when do we apply is it ust 1 month before ?

Marie1959

I believe it is one month before the actaul 2 years hun meaning he would have been here 23 months but I am sure some one will confirm this for you x

maynardlynne

i think the extra 3mth on visa, is incase there are any problems with the application. then he has an extra 3mths for it to be sorted instead of applying for extended visa....
not sure if this is right.........

janette b

ah well at least we are ready to post it then in january so i can put it all away, he will be happy as money can stay in saving for another 6 weeks(doesnt like spending money ha ha). Do you think we will hear by the time his 2 years is up.... not that it matters really as with the 3 month extension we would go on holiday in may and jus not come back...

Marie1959

They get the answers pretty quick really hun but thats what the 3 months extra is for you will be fine I am sure. Hope you and Makrem are both well. Mal is the same he could save for England lol

janette b

hi
They get the answers pretty quick really hun but thats what the 3 months extra is for you will be fine I am sure. Hope you and Makrem are both well. Mal is the same he could save for England lol
marie, we are both great thanks, hope you are both well. Makrem thinks i spend too much money and cant understand why ???? because i am a woman and i can he ust shakes his head...ha ha. I transfer quite a lot to the savings account every pay day... he looks after that one, just as well or we would never change the car etc, he has always been better with money even when we lived in tunisia.

Jane BM

hi

marie, we are both great thanks, hope you are both well. Makrem thinks i spend too much money and cant understand why ???? because i am a woman and i can he ust shakes his head...ha ha. I transfer quite a lot to the savings account every pay day... he looks after that one, just as well or we would never change the car etc, he has always been better with money even when we lived in tunisia.
I hate to say anything negative about the female sex HOWEVER, with only a handful of exceptions men are so much better at saving money than we are, burns a hole in my pocket. I lecture and lecture my son about being careful with money blah blah blah, if only i practised what i preached!

MellieC

ah well at least we are ready to post it then in january so i can put it all away, he will be happy as money can stay in saving for another 6 weeks(doesnt like spending money ha ha). Do you think we will hear by the time his 2 years is up.... not that it matters really as with the 3 month extension we would go on holiday in may and jus not come back...
there isn't a 3 month extension!
and with no passport where would he go?