ILR - Indefinite Leave to remain

DanniBibo

Thanks ladies. It says to include biometrics permit? And the number etc... What is this? X

Jane BM

Thanks ladies. It says to include biometrics permit? And the number etc... What is this? X
He doesn't have one yet Danni....x

DanniBibo

Thought so just was confused as he did have fingerprints etc done in Tunisia. Ok jane.. One last question and I promise this application is going in an envelope! For the social culture or family ties I.e family connections in Tunisia. What did you out for that? Bilel obviously has family there but he doesn't have to look after anyone or pay for anything there. X

Jane BM

Thought so just was confused as he did have fingerprints etc done in Tunisia. Ok jane.. One last question and I promise this application is going in an envelope! For the social culture or family ties I.e family connections in Tunisia. What did you out for that? Bilel obviously has family there but he doesn't have to look after anyone or pay for anything there. X
From what I can remember I just put that, that his father worked and his family were there ...NOW PUT IT IN AN ENVELOPE AND POST IT......LOL....XX

DanniBibo

Sent off Bilel's today! Hooray finally. Let's see how long we are waiting now. Fee has increased to £1093.

Trulymadlydeeply

All good wishes DanniBibo hope they don't keep you waiting too long :)