Immigrantion health surcharge

Hakim

Plz any one help me keep trying to pay the immigrantion health surcharge in the with the online application form I've tried many times with many credit cards and it keep sayin decline! Decline! Plz help this thingy drive me crazy !!!

ronaldinho

Plz any one help me keep trying to pay the immigrantion health surcharge in the with the online application form I've tried many times with many credit cards and it keep sayin decline! Decline! Plz help this thingy drive me crazy !!!
It could be your browser in the computer , and you can ring them to say you had a problem paying it , because that happen to my wife two times

Hakim

It could be your browser in the computer , and you can ring them to say you had a problem paying it , because that happen to my wife two times
Sorry but I've tried with many laptops n i ve been using many credit cards but the tls conctact they hevent any phone number! !!

ronaldinho

Sorry but I've tried with many laptops n i ve been using many credit cards but the tls conctact they hevent any phone number! !!
Of course they do have phone number ,i did the paiment ones with my wifes credit card and surly i can remember they said contact us on this number or whatever if you had any problem , tell me first what is the amount of the NHS thats has come up to you

ronaldinho

We had that problem becoz i was using an ipad then she did with a pc

ronaldinho

And also youll know that the nhs been paid from the visa4uk website not the tls contact

Hakim

Yeah I've done it from the visa4uk

Hakim

But it keep declined