Immigration to US based on marriage process and timeline

starrysky12

His interview was 2 months from the time they approved our paperwork. Hope that's what u were asking :p

Youssef11

His interview was 2 months from the time they approved our paperwork. Hope that's what u were asking :p
Do you think it depends on how busy the embassy schedule is ?

Hello I am trying to get my brother In Law over here to the USA for a visit Visa I am stupid this way but would he be a Nonimmigrant or a Immigrant? Please if anyone could help and what form would I have to do thanks have a good day

Youssef11

It will nonimmigrant,

Trulymadlydeeply

Theresa am I right in thinking your husband does not have his visa yet? I don't think it will look very good if you are trying to help with 2 visas?

Its not for me thanks but for a friend of mine to invite him. I am not crazy lol I want my husband here first and can't wait till this crap is all done... Soon Inshallah

Youssef11

Visiting Visa is always Hard to get, unless the person applying is kind of full of everything to satisfy the visa officer, good money in bank, good job ,, Good ties to show and to come back for.. And yeah for the immigrant visa is long and crappy , I've been there !!! Good Luck Theresa

Rosewater

Visiting Visa is always Hard to get, unless the person applying is kind of full of everything to satisfy the visa officer, good money in bank, good job ,, Good ties to show and to come back for.. And yeah for the immigrant visa is long and crappy , I've been there !!! Good Luck Theresa
It wasn't hard for me , The immigration officer in the embassy asked me just three questions : Why you're going to usa, what will you do there and what you'll travel then she said : You're visa application has been approved.

Youssef11

I said its hard unless you have good ties back home

Rosewater

I said its hard unless you have good ties back home
I don't have good ties back home , i only showed them my travel history , of course i have a job

Youssef11

Travel history is a good file, a job is a good tie, and besides all of that you were a woman, men has different chances

Rosewater

Travel history is a good file, a job is a good tie, and besides all of that you were a woman, men has different chances
i am a man , dude!!!!

Youssef11

Rosewater ?It's kinda weird name to use budd

Aslemma

sorry , i never use my real name
Nor do many of us, but the names we choose quite often give a hint of our gender, or at least do not give the opposite impression. For example, a female might call herself Superwoman but not Superman. :)

He's probably doing that name so he can be hit on lol I'm just kidding. To each its own :-D

Aslemma

You'd never guess from my name that I'm actually a 16 stone cross-dressing lorry driver. :)

abdou djemel

hello
We had everything translated because we are submitting all documents to the NVC first and they are forwarding to the embassy. I know some people bring documents with them though but I don't know how that works. Here's a link to the official government site that might be helpful.

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/immigrant-process/interview/prepare/interview-preparation-required-documents.html
hello tunisian yankee

i have a few serious inquiries u might be able to assist me withif u are online give me a sign asap
thanks in advance