Indian

sparkle

any one been to the new indian restaurant in sousse!!
is it any good?

Delstar

where is it id love to visit it when im there

susan russo

me too yummy

jonr

I am going to Sousse on Wednesday for two weeks. I will give it a try and let you know when I get back. Where is it located so I know I try the right one as an Indian restaurant is at the enterance to Hotel Tour Khalef

sparkle

no it isnt the one at the tour khalef i have been there, im not quite sure of the exact location but someone told me there is a new one on the way to sousse town centre, keep your eyes peeled for it and let me know x

sparkle

te he dont i get excited.

yeah i wanted to know if its nice before we go in
i like the otehr one but that wasnt as good as the ones back home so maybe this one is an improvement x x

samwella

is it the one near to the thompson places, its set back a bit from the main road? not miles but its not exactly on the front??

I went to the chinese in Hammamet a few times and lets just say it was very different to our chineses here

sparkle

no thats the one near the tour khalef..... im gonna find this place if it kills me ha ha

K

Kamantha

hey sparkle,

just come back and the it had been closed down, it was behind sousse palace apparently it didn't work out so the owner sold up and came back to the uk. went to the one near tour khalef never again.

sparkle

LOL i know the one near tour khalef used to be nice but the chef has changed

was it that bad x x thanks for letting me know

K

Kamantha

lets just say the nan bread was a pizza base, the samosa's were boiled potatoes in filo pastry no salt or spices.

sparkle

LOL oh dont...... that bad ha ha

yes it used to be nice but as i said i know they lost the other chef

sparkle

they do a nice curry in legends x x