Information on marriage

Charlottiie92

Hey all,

I am new to this but would love advice, me and my fiancé are planning on marrying next year, but I’ve given us a time scale to do it due to working dates.

I will have all the necessary PPW required. Just wanted to know when I have my appointment at the embassy what happens after do I need to go to a ministry or something? Also we are going to sign papers in nabeul do you think this can be done in 3 days?

thanks all

WandaMcD

Hi there

I am doing the same, my partner and I of 3 years are planning our wedding on 22nd May 2021(3 years exactly when we met).

I was hoping to go next month to start making arrangements & also find out exactly what paperwork is required (but due to covid) I cant.

My Partner is very good and he has started making plans, the only thing we are not sure on what is the process for the paperwork. I have looked on the web site and have all the information on what I need, but in what order do I do things this is what we are not sure about.

I will arrive in Tunisia on the 17th May so I will make appt with embassy for the 18th as you can only book 2 weeks in advance I will do this before I leave UK.

I have to get a fresh birth certificate as I cant find mine, I have my passport.

where do I get the CONI (Certificate of no impediment)
also says need to get translator (what docs need translating and into what language)
Do we have to arrange this privately or is this done at the embassy.

Please can someone who knows the correct order for things so that when we go to the embassy that there are nos problems for us to get married on the 22nd as we have putting a lot of work and organisation into this.

WandaMcD

Hey all,

I am new to this but would love advice, me and my fiancé are planning on marrying next year, but I’ve given us a time scale to do it due to working dates.

I will have all the necessary PPW required. Just wanted to know when I have my appointment at the embassy what happens after do I need to go to a ministry or something? Also we are going to sign papers in nabeul do you think this can be done in 3 days?

thanks all

Hi there

I am doing the same, my partner and I of 3 years are planning our wedding on 22nd May 2021(3 years exactly when we met).

I was hoping to go next month to start making arrangements & also find out exactly what paperwork is required (but due to covid) I cant.

My Partner is very good and he has started making plans, the only thing we are not sure on what is the process for the paperwork. I have looked on the web site and have all the information on what I need, but in what order do I do things this is what we are not sure about.

I will arrive in Tunisia on the 17th May so I will make appt with embassy for the 18th as you can only book 2 weeks in advance I will do this before I leave UK.

I have to get a fresh birth certificate as I cant find mine, I have my passport.

also says need to get translator (what docs need translating and into what language)

Please can someone who knows the correct order for things so that when we go to the embassy that there are no problems for us to get married on the 22nd as we have putting a lot of work and organisation into this.

Have you got nay further with this ?

Cyberaction

Hi there

Please can someone who knows the correct order for things so that when we go to the embassy that there are nos problems for us to get married on the 22nd as we have putting a lot of work and organisation into this.

Cyberaction

Hi there

Please can someone who knows the correct order for things so that when we go to the embassy that there are no problems for us to get married on the 22nd as we have putting a lot of work and organisation into this.

Have you got nay further with this ?

Hi , I don't know the documentation in order however I know some information as I will be doing the same hopefully in Feb 2021 . I was there in December 2020 and the embassy said that I need to quarantine before I can attend my appointment . [email protected]
Email me if you like and we can exchange ideas and info , that would be helpful.

Hasn't Agha