irl

Jane BM

My question is why would he wont ILR if he can stay anyway?Dont get it?
It's called permanent residence for Non EU spouses of EEU family members....

salim

Salim if your friend is here as the Non EU spouse of an EEA national then he would currently have something like a residence permit or endorsement on his passport to say same....if after being here for 5 years as the partner of the EEA National and their circumstances are the same then he can apply for permanent residence.....there is loads of info on the UKBA website that'll help.
yes Jane Aymen is here as the non EU spouse of ana EEA national ! he want to know when he can apply for residence permit in the uk , he was here since agust 2008 !of frind of us tell him next years before 21 days of the end of his card residence , he was confused coz she gave him when he got his visa in July 6 months like permit residence before htey gave him his residence card in April 2009 or March 2009 ( i am not sure about the date but after 6 months after his arrival in th uk )! so when he can apply next year or in 2014 ?thx

salim

My question is why would he wont ILR if he can stay anyway?Dont get it?
Huttan he want to get perment residence in the UK coz he lived here with his wife but he don't knew when he can apply !

huttan

It's called permanent residence for Non EU spouses of EEU family members....
What is the difference with or without this ? Sure he wont be english resident without...I just dont get the point of beeing one whe he still can live there with his wife?..Well only maybe if he is planing to divorcing his wife to stay there?Otherwise I dont get the point of it really...?Better benefits than spain?

salim

What is the difference with or without this ? Sure he wont be english resident without...I just dont get the point of beeing one whe he still can live there with his wife?..Well only maybe if he is planing to divorcing his wife to stay there?Otherwise I dont get the point of it really...?Better benefits than spain?
No huttan , he loves his wife so much why he want to divorce her ???????? But many people told him that he can get his indefinte leave to the remain after 5 years , one year after he can to apply for b citzen! that's why he need informations !

huttan

No huttan , he loves his wife so much why he want to divorce her ???????? But many people told him that he can get his indefinte leave to the remain after 5 years , one year after he can to apply for b citzen! that's why he need informations !
Haha sorry Salim...I dont get why he wants that residence card when he can stay there all his life as long as he will be living there with his wife(if they can support themselves). I mean why all the fuss when you dont need to?;)

The best information is always UKBA...some rules changes now and then...and now with Mel gone here its not many that keep us updated with news about this anymore.:)

salim

Haha sorry Salim...I dont get why he wants that residence card when he can stay there all his life as long as he will be living there with his wife(if they can support themselves). I mean why all the fuss when you dont need to?;)

The best information is always UKBA...some rules changes now and then...and now with Mel gone here its not many that keep us updated with news about this anymore.:)
Thx huttan !

KheeKhee

Huttan he want to get perment residence in the UK coz he lived here with his wife but he don't knew when he can apply !
so just phone the UKBA, really it's very easy and it's free, as I suggested before I will do it for him, if he wants:)

gem15

I dont understand why this guy cant phone the UKBA and get the information 1st hand rather than from someone else who heard it from someone else! ;)

KheeKhee

I dont understand why this guy cant phone the UKBA and get the information 1st hand rather than from someone else who heard it from someone else! ;)
usually something to hide!

KheeKhee

In fact there is no need to ask they will be informed with due notice!

salim

to let all of you knew this guy don't need your replies coz it not an advices ! all of you put why he don't go to the UKBA but when you were in this situation or more diffcult case you came here and you opened many threads to get informations ! whatever now ! i throught i put my question in the wrong place!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jane BM

to let all of you knew this guy don't need your replies coz it not an advices ! all of you put why he don't go to the UKBA but when you xas in this situation or more diffcult case you come here and you open many replies to take more informations ! whatever now ! i throught i put my question in the wrong place !
Hi Salim......I gave you the information in my earlier post.....it's not something I've had to deal with personally so I can't give you first hand knowledge...the information I put on here is from the UKBA website.

salim

Hi Salim......I gave you the information in my earlier post.....it's not something I've had to deal with personally so I can't give you first hand knowledge...the information I put on here is from the UKBA website.
i knew Jane and thx !

gem15

to let all of you knew this guy don't need your replies coz it not an advices ! all of you put why he don't go to the UKBA but when you were in this situation or more diffcult case you came here and you opened many threads to get informations ! whatever now ! i throught i put my question in the wrong place!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I havent opened any thread about any information cuz i know i can find the information out for myself. You seem very defensive towards everybody, why is this? People have given advice for him to go to the UKBA to find out the CORRECT information which is the best advice anyone can give him. No need to get a bit nasty!

salim

I havent opened any thread about any information cuz i know i can find the information out for myself. You seem very defensive towards everybody, why is this? People have given advice for him to go to the UKBA to find out the CORRECT information which is the best advice anyone can give him. No need to get a bit nasty!
I think you're not a spokesperson here Gem !!!i don't need your jugement plz ok !An try to choice your words plz , what do you mean by this " not need to get a bit nastzy?

KheeKhee

that's exactly my point too, go to the UKBA they have the correct information, they are there to help. Salim we all have our experiences and can give our advice but your friend is lucky because he is in the UK and can ask for free advice from the UKBA.

huttan

Salim dont get upset, of course you can ask for advice...sometimes we have answers but not always.What we all are saying is the information is for free just a phone call a way and that will give you straight and correct answers.:)

We try but we arnt perfect...well Im not anyway ;)

maynardlynne

so just phone the UKBA, really it's very easy and it's free, as I suggested before I will do it for him, if he wants:)
its free to call ukba?????

KheeKhee

its free to call ukba?????
No not that I am aware of. They will call back though if you want. :) their advice is free if that's what you are asking?