Is five weeks to soon to get a reply

Delia35

What type of flight have you booked and from where and to? If from Enfidha you may have a problem...

bascar

Delia I have booked with Tunis air .... its a bit of a ball ache flying to Heathrow for me but dont want any more dramas ...so I just follwed everyones advice on here...I really think you should get information about this kind of thing when you get the visa issued .... my next step is to look into schengen visas ...so finally we can have a honeymoon ..... !!!:happy::happy::happy::cool:

Jane BM

Delia I have booked with Tunis air .... its a bit of a ball ache flying to Heathrow for me but dont want any more dramas ...so I just follwed everyones advice on here...I really think you should get information about this kind of thing when you get the visa issued .... my next step is to look into schengen visas ...so finally we can have a honeymoon ..... !!!:happy::happy::happy::cool:
Tunisair flight is fine for them. Just make sure he carries his wedding certificate in his hand luggage and then he won't need to pay the exit fee...fantastic news, congratulations. Xx

Delia35

Oh good. Glad you read up re all first time flight hassles Bascar. Best of luck. BTW: UKBA is breeze on entry back into uk! It's Tunisian end just be prepared for. Look forward to hearing when you and your other half are home.

Hi everyone ...I just thought i would update you ......after getting so stressed about not hearing anything I decided to book a flight (squeeze an extra visit in ;) )... so I am in Tunisia now and my husband and I went to the new VAC in Tunis on Tuesday ...we just thought we would see if they could give us any information.... They would only let my husband in so I waited outside... he came out with his documants and his passport ...with his VISA in it !!!!!! yippppeeee
But guess what it was issued on the day i received the call from Paris !!! April 4th ..... we had no phone call, no email nothing !!! so my advice to anyone waiting is to just go there and ask ! ..
So I am very happy now that we can start our life together properly !! and the application inreal terms only took about 6 weeks .... if only their communication was better ... I have booked flights and we will be coming on the 23rd May ... can anyone tell me whether he has to pay the departure tax ???
And thanks so much for all your advice and support !!!

Bascar congrats on the visa for your hubby... i know the time dragged but i guess it was well worth it :).
i am in the same process, well not as you were but in applying for the visa etc, hubby passed his test but just waiting for the certificate to arrive so cant really get a date until we have his certificate in hand.
i just wanted to know what documents am i missing from he below?

skype calls
my personal phone bill
viber calls and messages
whats app messages
email conversations
calling cards
visa stamps and hotel confirmations of visiting tunisia
photos of the wedding and our other photos they we took whilst i was there
marriage certifcate translated in english
copy of western union money transfer

payslips 3-6 months
work contract/ contract of employment
letter to confirm my salary per annum
bank statements and saving account statement 3-6 months
P60
letter from lanlord to say when he arrives the accomadation will be sorted and how much i will be paying
letter from mum to say i live with her at the moment
copy of my passport and my name change deed as i had my surname changed when i was 21 (i was not married or anything)

not sure what else i need? if you can advise please?
thankyou so much

bascar

Bascar congrats on the visa for your hubby... i know the time dragged but i guess it was well worth it :).
i am in the same process, well not as you were but in applying for the visa etc, hubby passed his test but just waiting for the certificate to arrive so cant really get a date until we have his certificate in hand.
i just wanted to know what documents am i missing from he below?

skype calls
my personal phone bill
viber calls and messages
whats app messages
email conversations
calling cards
visa stamps and hotel confirmations of visiting tunisia
photos of the wedding and our other photos they we took whilst i was there
marriage certifcate translated in english
copy of western union money transfer

payslips 3-6 months
work contract/ contract of employment
letter to confirm my salary per annum
bank statements and saving account statement 3-6 months
P60
letter from lanlord to say when he arrives the accomadation will be sorted and how much i will be paying
letter from mum to say i live with her at the moment
copy of my passport and my name change deed as i had my surname changed when i was 21 (i was not married or anything)

not sure what else i need? if you can advise please?
thankyou so much

Hi ... I think you have it all covered ... although Im not 100% about the pay thing because I am employed by my own company so had to supply all of that information as well, and I dont rent so my property information was different. I put 800 pages of facebook chat in , but think that was a bit overkill !!....... regarding the test certificate ...you can apply with out it as long as you supply the log in details for Cambridge and I would also put a print out of the result that you see on line there.... I checked this with worldbridge and have the email to confirm that you can....

Also I dont know if any of your family or friends attended your wedding but if they did its a good idea to ask them to write a letter about the day, your husband, how happy they are to see you happy etc... include a copy of their passport and their flight tickets if you can... I put 10 letters from my family and friends... again a bit overkill maybe ......

If you need any more help i will be happy to assist if I can .... Good luck and yes the wait is certainly worth it ... although it has been the most stressful time of my life... once you have submitted dont be afraid to chase it even if they are a little snotty with you .... They told me that they would make a decision on the day they called from paris ...when i chased it later i got a snotty email saying that I must be patient ... when in fact the visa had been issued by then... they never called us we just turned up on spec last week and low and behold it had been sitting there for 3 weeks !!!!

Thank you so much bascar. Managed to get the certificate now applying for the visa. Why does it not ask about my financial requirements or is it not required for me to fill out the form. If I am required to fill out the form which one do I fill lol... sorry about this bascar.

My friend was at the weddibg party so she has given me a letter stating this with a copy of her stay and visa stamp. Also sister has done one for me too. He will be getting his mum to do one and me and him will do one for each other too. I am not sure what my mother in law should write I was thinking along the lines of...... when i came over to meet the family how often I come down and how often we speak on the phone and how much she loves me and the whole process of the wedding etc. Will this be ok?

I've got over 1000 pages of facebook chat pages + viber, whats app, Skype and my calls to him on my mobile.

How do I present this in a binded folder with dividers and labelled each one of them?

Hi ... I think you have it all covered ... although Im not 100% about the pay thing because I am employed by my own company so had to supply all of that information as well, and I dont rent so my property information was different. I put 800 pages of facebook chat in , but think that was a bit overkill !!....... regarding the test certificate ...you can apply with out it as long as you supply the log in details for Cambridge and I would also put a print out of the result that you see on line there.... I checked this with worldbridge and have the email to confirm that you can....

Also I dont know if any of your family or friends attended your wedding but if they did its a good idea to ask them to write a letter about the day, your husband, how happy they are to see you happy etc... include a copy of their passport and their flight tickets if you can... I put 10 letters from my family and friends... again a bit overkill maybe ......

If you need any more help i will be happy to assist if I can .... Good luck and yes the wait is certainly worth it ... although it has been the most stressful time of my life... once you have submitted dont be afraid to chase it even if they are a little snotty with you .... They told me that they would make a decision on the day they called from paris ...when i chased it later i got a snotty email saying that I must be patient ... when in fact the visa had been issued by then... they never called us we just turned up on spec last week and low and behold it had been sitting there for 3 weeks !!!!

bascar

Hi ... there is a second form to fill in with all of your financial details ...cant remember the number of the form but if you cant find it ask again and I will dig it out of my files..
Regarding presenting the application... just make sure it is in order and I put a headed page for each category with the documents behind that page. I didnt put it in any fancy binder just a brown thick paper folder ....

Hi ... there is a second form to fill in with all of your financial details ...cant remember the number of the form but if you cant find it ask again and I will dig it out of my files..
Regarding presenting the application... just make sure it is in order and I put a headed page for each category with the documents behind that page. I didnt put it in any fancy binder just a brown thick paper folder ....

Hi Bascar sorry to bother you, i hope you are ok? i have completed by sponsorship form (SU07) and also financial form is there any other form that i must complete and also of course the online application form.

Attachments

• financial_requirement_form_(1)[1].pdf
    164 KB · Views: 5

bascar

Yes Mrs Zayani .... as far as I know thats all.... its a good idea to print a copy of the online application form aand put it in with your documents .... I used a solicitor and she did a big covering letter addressing any things that may not be quite clear from our documents, like the fact that my husbands phone number had changed and that was why there were different numbers on the phone bills, and also that he didnt have a computer until a certain date so no skype shots etc, no hand written letters due to the postal service being unreliable etc etc .......
Dont apologise for bothering me ... Im happy to help if I can .... :)

Yes Mrs Zayani .... as far as I know thats all.... its a good idea to print a copy of the online application form aand put it in with your documents .... I used a solicitor and she did a big covering letter addressing any things that may not be quite clear from our documents, like the fact that my husbands phone number had changed and that was why there were different numbers on the phone bills, and also that he didnt have a computer until a certain date so no skype shots etc, no hand written letters due to the postal service being unreliable etc etc .......
Dont apologise for bothering me ... Im happy to help if I can .... :)

Thank you Bascar, i have alsopaid a solicitor but i dont think it is any better to what you have got from he/she, mine was a bit useless in the end lol but i guess you learn. just pray for my husbands visa, although i have everything there but as you know they can refuse the visa for no apparent reason too :(

bascar

my first solicitor was also useless so i changed to a much better one !!........ I hope your application goes well ... its so worrying when you have submitted everything ... I was like a mad woman !!! ... well more mad than usual ! ha ha ha ... when does it go in ?

my first solicitor was also useless so i changed to a much better one !!........ I hope your application goes well ... its so worrying when you have submitted everything ... I was like a mad woman !!! ... well more mad than usual ! ha ha ha ... when does it go in ?
hubby has got his appointment this Friday and i feel sick because now the actual headache and stress start lol, i have given everything that i could think of so hoping it is all OK and In Shaa Allah works in our favour, just feel panicky and stressed but its all in the almighty above hands. Please pray for me all xxxx

Jane BM

hubby has got his appointment this Friday and i feel sick because now the actual headache and stress start lol, i have given everything that i could think of so hoping it is all OK and In Shaa Allah works in our favour, just feel panicky and stressed but its all in the almighty above hands. Please pray for me all xxxx
Sending positive vibes your way....xxx

bascar

good luck with it ... im sure it will be fine as long as you have covered all bases although its difficult not to become slightly paranoid !

good luck with it ... im sure it will be fine as long as you have covered all bases although its difficult not to become slightly paranoid !

i think i have covered everything and maybe have added extras on top but who knows how the people feel when they are making a decision on their side, everything can be ok but still it can refused... i need to be positive and pray for the best in shaa Allah

thank you Bascar and all for your help and support x

bascar

its very easy to say that im sure all will be fine. I too submitted over and above whats was required ... but even so you naturally doubt yourself .... stay strong and positive ... we received phone calls and I panicked and answered some things incorrectly ... but in hindsight if we answered all qquestions spot on, surely that would be more suspicious !! ... it will be worth the stress Mrs Z xxx

kaled

HII PLSS IS THERE ANY ONE WHO GET HIS VISA THIS MONTH