Is five weeks to soon to get a reply

real madrid

hi kaled its been 8 weeks since i applied im still waiting no answer yet

kaled

Hii real madrid u can truk ur app and see in witch stage ur app is

real madrid

i did and it say Application awaiting transfer to UK Visas & Immigration for a decision.

kaled

Its the same thing for me it say bundel , i dont no haw many time this stage will last i have been cheking it for 2 week no and it steel the same thing it make me soo stressed

real madrid

not long now i think the max is 3 monthes and i waited 2 monthes already so it can be any time now

Jane BM

It can be anything up to 3 months...and I think that status they put on when you track is just a standard remark it seems...almost an acknowledgement they've got it and it's being processed. Good luck. X

Visas have been on hold this month as it was being decided about the income, I read somewhere they will start contacting people from the 28th july.

Jane BM

Visas have been on hold this month as it was being decided about the income, I read somewhere they will start contacting people from the 28th july.
Its only visas that didn't fulfil the earnings requirements that have been put on hold....some of them have been on hold for over a year!! All other visas are being processed 'as normal' .

kaled

Hii true love can i pls no where do u read about the income decision thx

It was in a link I read on one of the facebook groups im on will see if I can find it

kaled

Thx a lot true love