It's been awhile.

Mr Brian Smith

Hi everyone it's been awhile since I was last on here(About 3years). After finally winning my battle with my health and given the all clear from the doctors I decided my first port of call was to was to sort out coming back to Tunisia. So this is were you guys come in. Can anyone tell me a good holiday company to book with as I have found most places in the uk don't seem to do them anymore. I am looking to go to the Dar Khayam hotel in Hammermet. any advice would be a fantasic help.
Thank you

cherie63

Hi everyone it's been awhile since I was last on here(About 3years). After finally winning my battle with my health and given the all clear from the doctors I decided my first port of call was to was to sort out coming back to Tunisia. So this is were you guys come in. Can anyone tell me a good holiday company to book with as I have found most places in the uk don't seem to do them anymore. I am looking to go to the Dar Khayam hotel in Hammermet. any advice would be a fantasic help.
Thank you
Hi. Have you tried sunshine.co.uk?

Mr Brian Smith

Hi. Have you tried sunshine.co.uk?
I have had a look but the hotel isn't on there but I think there may be something wrong with the site because no matter what info I put in such as dates Nothing changes on the page. I think i'll give them a ring Thank for the tip.

Selmi

I have had a look but the hotel isn't on there but I think there may be something wrong with the site because no matter what info I put in such as dates Nothing changes on the page. I think i'll give them a ring Thank for the tip.
Try Purple Travel, Love Holidays, On the beach, Expedia, alternatively you could book your flight with the likes of Thomas Cook, and then the hotel with Trivago. Lots of updates on trip advisor Tunisia forum travel.

Mr Brian Smith

Thank you I shall have a look.

Selmi

Thank you for the tips Selmi I found what I was looking for on Purple Travel. Tunisia here I come:happy:
That’s great Brian, such a good all round hotel.
Have a fab time