join family visa application !!pls help

sam2588

Hello evryone , im Sam Tunisian got married recently with my Irish wife after being 5 years in a relationship ,

now im about to do the joint family visa application , but my wife dosen't meet the financial threshhold of 40K and she recieve disability money (Disability allowance)

we are anxious as she don't meet the financial threshhold , they might refuse our application

my question is :

can her mother be the sponsor of the join family visa application so i can go and live with my wife in Ireland

and if her mother is not allowed to be the sponsor for the application , can my wife be exempt from the financial threshhold on humanitarian ground as she recieve Disability allowance ?

thanks in advance , i need help !!

magic

Hello evryone , im Sam Tunisian got married recently with my Irish wife after being 5 years in a relationship ,

now im about to do the joint family visa application , but my wife dosen't meet the financial threshhold of 40K and she recieve disability money (Disability allowance)

we are anxious as she don't meet the financial threshhold , they might refuse our application

my question is :

can her mother be the sponsor of the join family visa application so i can go and live with my wife in Ireland

and if her mother is not allowed to be the sponsor for the application , can my wife be exempt from the financial threshhold on humanitarian ground as she recieve Disability allowance ?

thanks in advance , i need help !!
Does your wife receive pip ? If so ,she should be exempt anyway. And what’s the 40 k ? I thought it was 18,600 ?

sam2588

Hello Magic and Chrissie, thank you for your replies , my wife is an Irish citizen and she don't know PIP , but she have paper that proves that she have Disability allowance

and yes thats the threshhold from INIS provided by Chrisse

sam2588

Help please i still try to find an answer can the mum of my wife be the sponsor for long stay join family visa ??

sam2588

Hello Magic , thank you for your reply , my wife is an Irish citizen and she don't know PIP , but she have paper that proves that she have Disability allowance

and yes thats the threshhold from INIS

sam2588

I guess Sam2588 means this:

View attachment 8099
Hello Chrissie, thank you for your reply , my wife is an Irish citizen and she don't know PIP , but she have paper that proves that she have Disability allowance

and yes thats the threshhold from INIS