join family visa application !!pls help

sam2588

Hello evryone , im Sam Tunisian got married recently with my Irish wife after being 5 years in a relationship ,

now im about to do the joint family visa application , but my wife dosen't meet the financial threshhold of 40K and she recieve disability money (Disability allowance)

we are anxious as she don't meet the financial threshhold , they might refuse our application

my question is :

can her mother be the sponsor of the join family visa application so i can go and live with my wife in Ireland

and if her mother is not allowed to be the sponsor for the application , can my wife be exempt from the financial threshhold on humanitarian ground as she recieve Disability allowance ?

thanks in advance , i need help !!

magic

Hello evryone , im Sam Tunisian got married recently with my Irish wife after being 5 years in a relationship ,

now im about to do the joint family visa application , but my wife dosen't meet the financial threshhold of 40K and she recieve disability money (Disability allowance)

we are anxious as she don't meet the financial threshhold , they might refuse our application

my question is :

can her mother be the sponsor of the join family visa application so i can go and live with my wife in Ireland

and if her mother is not allowed to be the sponsor for the application , can my wife be exempt from the financial threshhold on humanitarian ground as she recieve Disability allowance ?

thanks in advance , i need help !!
Does your wife receive pip ? If so ,she should be exempt anyway. And what’s the 40 k ? I thought it was 18,600 ?

sam2588

Hello Magic and Chrissie, thank you for your replies , my wife is an Irish citizen and she don't know PIP , but she have paper that proves that she have Disability allowance

and yes thats the threshhold from INIS provided by Chrisse

sam2588

Help please i still try to find an answer can the mum of my wife be the sponsor for long stay join family visa ??

sam2588

Hello Magic , thank you for your reply , my wife is an Irish citizen and she don't know PIP , but she have paper that proves that she have Disability allowance

and yes thats the threshhold from INIS

sam2588

I guess Sam2588 means this:

View attachment 8099
Hello Chrissie, thank you for your reply , my wife is an Irish citizen and she don't know PIP , but she have paper that proves that she have Disability allowance

and yes thats the threshhold from INIS

sam2588

hello ??

MO2915

sam2588
You need to do more research and find out for yourself. You need to speak to the British Embassy in Tunisia for information. Your wife has disability allowance which is provided by the government/tax payer. Can she provide for you once you're here until you find a job?

I know that when you're here you will find a job, work hard and contribute like all Tunisians(a handful compared to others) in the UK but you need to get your wife to press the UK system. Whether it is true or false love or relationship, we shouldn't be judged so easily and people all around the world should be moving freely and I hope you'll be true to your wife and future life here.

Life is not easy here as most think and the UK visa regulations are very strict and cumbersome for a reason. Too many people are coming into the UK milking it but guess what? the majority are European.

Good luck.

sam2588

sam2588
You need to do more research and find out for yourself. You need to speak to the British Embassy in Tunisia for information. Your wife has disability allowance which is provided by the government/tax payer. Can she provide for you once you're here until you find a job?

I know that when you're here you will find a job, work hard and contribute like all Tunisians(a handful compared to others) in the UK but you need to get your wife to press the UK system. Whether it is true or false love or relationship, we shouldn't be judged so easily and people all around the world should be moving freely and I hope you'll be true to your wife and future life here.

Life is not easy here as most think and the UK visa regulations are very strict and cumbersome for a reason. Too many people are coming into the UK milking it but guess what? the majority are European.

Good luck.
thanks very much for ur reply Mo2915 but its Ireland it has nothing to do with the british , and it seems like no one knows about . : (

MO2915

thanks very much for ur reply Mo2915 but its Ireland it has nothing to do with the british , and it seems like no one knows about . : (
Sorry, thought it was Northern Ireland.
I assume you visited the Irish Government website: INIS

There's quite alot of information to read in Adobe Acrobat PDFs. I had a quick glance and there was mention of parents sponsoring but I am not sure. I think the best thing to do is phone/email them directly to get the information.

Good luck,

sam2588

Sorry, thought it was Northern Ireland.
I assume you visited the Irish Government website: INIS

There's quite alot of information to read in Adobe Acrobat PDFs. I had a quick glance and there was mention of parents sponsoring but I am not sure. I think the best thing to do is phone/email them directly to get the information.

Good luck,
thanks MO2915 i read a lot in the INIS.gov i did the application in 17 of june , hoping the financial critera will be exempt as my wife on Disability Allowance and cannot reach the finance requirement put by INIS.gov and also i put contact details of her mum , she is willing to sponsor if she allowed , now im waiting , they said maximum it gonna take 6 monthes to process , now i have 2 monthes already passed

MO2915

sam2588

Just take your time and be patient. Above all do things by the book(legally). If you and your wife are happy and want to be together, sooner or later you will be. Of course you have to fulfil all the requirements but things take time. You need to show that you're serious and honest. Nothing comes easy and as many said here in tunisia.com, marriage does not constitute permanent Visa.

I wish you all the best.

sam2588

thanks MO2915 , thats what im doing. and the visa thingy that people give a lot of importance is not the most important , the most important is once ur there what are u going to do , and if u gonna have a happy life or not!. getting the visa it just give u the opportunity to physically move from point A to point B no more no less. the stress for the visa created by 2 factor , the uncertainty to obtain it and the uncertainty if the move that u gonna do is for the best or for the worst. double uncertainty. and while waiting u loosing the most precious thing in life wich called time that nobody in the world can give it back to you. thanks again MO2915 for ur feedback and i wish you the best as well

MO2915

Once you get the visa, you find any job, work hard, look after your family and make them happy until your situation gets better. You don't leave Tunisia to sit on your arse, excuse my French. C'est la vie. Nothing is free neither in Tunisia or anywhere else. You make your life. Tough. Love comes after if you both are in it together and happily enough.

You say the visa is not the most important but you're asking for help here. obviously that's the most important step in your life here so please stop and reconsider.

No body will give your lost love time together back because you have no visa to enter or remain. End of. Follow the system or go and live in Tunisia. Simples.

sam2588

Once you get the visa, you find any job, work hard, look after your family and make them happy until your situation gets better. You don't leave Tunisia to sit on your arse, excuse my French. C'est la vie. Nothing is free neither in Tunisia or anywhere else. You make your life. Tough. Love comes after if you both are in it together and happily enough.

You say the visa is not the most important but you're asking for help here. obviously that's the most important step in your life here so please stop and reconsider.

No body will give your lost love time together back because you have no visa to enter or remain. End of. Follow the system or go and live in Tunisia. Simples.
thank you for trying to help MO2915 really appreciate it. and i wish you good luck for the comeback!

MO2915

Thank you sam2588, I am trying.

Wish you all the best.