K+West - Open For Business!

Essem

Staff member
Last week, expat Gemma (and well established Tunisia.com member!) and husband Samir Bouftira realised their dream and opened K-West Coffee Shop.

Situated in Khezema West, opposite the post office, K-West guarantees fresh food, good coffee, a warm welcome and personal service.

Inside the atmosphere is light, airy and very comfortable. Outside on the deck, you can choose to sit either in the sun or in the shade.

K-West is stylish, chic and sophisicated, tastefully decorated in tones of browns, coffees and creams providing a relaxing ambience for it’s customers.

It’s a trendy place to unwind and designed in such a way that enables the customers to do just that.

The menu is varied and offers the best quality coffees, teas, fresh juices, cold drinks, paninis, sandwiches, crepes, etc., at very reasonable prices.

K-West also offers free Wi-fi access and is open from 7am till late.

I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing Gemma and Samir every success in their new venture.

lainie

is there a discount for t.com members?

gem15

I dont even get a discount Lainie. LOL. I thought i would get free coffee for life BUT i dont. :(

lainie

aw gem!

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
All the best with this venture looks lovely.

Maybe Essem will take me there when i come to sousse next year!

Trulymadlydeeply

looks great, very smart :)

Essem

Staff member
All the best with this venture looks lovely.

Maybe Essem will take me there when i come to sousse next year!
Absolutely!

NetNiet

Congratulations Gemma, it looks great at the pictures!

Marie1959

GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gem hun it looks great will def pop in next time I get to Sousse xx

annibee

all the best to you both hope a great sucess will be visiting when i come for new year see you then tc x

MellieC

Gem, do you have at least one eye open before 7am? lol

ooh the thought of strong coffee smells that time of day ~ as a non coffee drinker it would kill me lol

tell me you have ENGLISH TEA on the menu, REAL english tea?

think the places looks great, vey much the sort of "finish" i would expect from knowing you!!!

I really hope its a great success

C

Cas

So is it the place for T.commers annual meeting lol? Do we get a plaque on a wall?

MellieC

So is it the place for T.commers annual meeting lol? Do we get a plaque on a wall?
"THESE PEOPLE ARE BARRED FOR LIFE" more like ROTFLMFAO :D

gem15

Thanks for the messages guys. Would be great to see you all there at some stage.

There is proper english tea on the menu so dont worry Mel.

We should have a meet up there when everyone can organise a time and date. We'll have a group photo, blown it up and have it on the wall, thats better than any plaque. he he

MellieC

The wall of shame lol

how about handprints in concrete outside lol,

something tels me its going to be a "brit" hideout which can't be bad for business!!!

rooting for ya!

lainie

do you have earl grey?

C

Cas

Mel she`s posh ain`t she sorry isn`t she ? What you don`t drink PG tips now lainie ?or Liptons yellow ? which you see all over the world but I have never seen them in UK I think they are directly from India.

gem15

No Earl Gray im affraid. But can put that on the list for the future. :)

MellieC

Mel she`s posh ain`t she sorry isn`t she ? What you don`t drink PG tips now lainie ?or Liptons yellow ? which you see all over the world but I have never seen them in UK I think they are directly from India.
yeah she's a posh 'un! dow spake loike we do eitha!

hey Cas, have you not looked in the "foreign" foods section at Asda ~ Liptons Yellow label ROTFL