K+West - Open For Business!

gem15

Hey guys, there are a few of us meeting at the coffee shop on saturday around 12ish if anyones around feel free to come down.

Jasmine

Heard rumours of cheesecake?? :D I'll be there!:)

C

Cas

Is it Caves very own? :)

gem15

annibee

had a lovely couple of hours at K West last week the cappuchino was so good and the cheese and ham pannini was to die for best food i had in the 2 weeks i was there. well worth a visit

Jasmine

Yep, theres cheesecake, made by mine or my dads own fare hands. :)
Now Gem...Tell me do you make whole ones or is it sold just in slices? ;)

Essem

Staff member

Jasmine

Just chocolate as thats the most popular!
Even better ;) I'll let you know the dates i shall be coming :D (not meant to sound sinister :p)

gem15

Even better ;) I'll let you know the dates i shall be coming :D (not meant to sound sinister :p)
No worries i will make sure there is plenty available for you. Dont blame me if your sick. he he :(

Jasmine

Are you assuming im going to be eating it all?? :p I may allow the OH to sample some - sample being a SMALL portion :D

gem15

Are you assuming im going to be eating it all?? :p I may allow the OH to sample some - sample being a SMALL portion :D
As much as that??? I wouldnt if i were you.

aljaye

had a lovely couple of hours at K West last week the cappuchino was so good and the cheese and ham pannini was to die for best food i had in the 2 weeks i was there. well worth a visit
I enjoyed too and nice to meet you and Gem..left at wrong time tho and walked back to the next roundabout down before could get a taxi..but lovely coffee..cheesecake eh..hmmmmmm!