K+West - Open For Business!

FoxyRoxie89

I like strawberry cheesecake mmmmmmmmmmmm

Ham, just out of curiosity was that bought in Tunisia?

Nainai

Strawberry all the way.........although never tried chocolate ;-)

Jane BM

I like strawberry cheesecake mmmmmmmmmmmm

Ham, just out of curiosity was that bought in Tunisia?
Had a 'ham' and cheese panini couple of weeks ago (not at Gems coffee shop!) in PEK, ordered it out of interest..nope wasnt ham, was that nasty chicken roll stuff and plastic cheese........

Jane BM

Lemon cheesecake for me.......:)

gem15

We did a strawberry and caramel cheesecake but it didnt go down as well as the chocolate!

gem15

Had a 'ham' and cheese panini couple of weeks ago (not at Gems coffee shop!) in PEK, ordered it out of interest..nope wasnt ham, was that nasty chicken roll stuff and plastic cheese........
Its very rare to find "proper" ham in a cafe here, if at all! I know one place that does horsemeat if that floats your boat! :mad:

Jane BM

We did a strawberry and caramel cheesecake but it didnt go down as well as the chocolate!
Would have done with me......anything with caramel..........!

annibee

was the real deal at k west it was ham yum yum cant wait for another when i go back :)

gem15

was the real deal at k west it was ham yum yum cant wait for another when i go back :)
I hate to say it but it wasnt "real" ham it was turkey ham but it does taste like real ham cuz its good quality!

annibee

I hate to say it but it wasnt "real" ham it was turkey ham but it does taste like real ham cuz its good quality!
tasted just fine to me lol even ammar had some that i took back to hotel and he said it was good :)

Chriss

Its always difficult to find a unique business, Just got into this forum while I was reading a difference between website, found this forum is unique. As far my recommendation would be a hats off to k-west shop becoz to find a coffee shop with a wi fi is rare , they have proved to be advanced in their business.

Scottochott

Its always difficult to find a unique business, Just got into this forum while I was reading a difference between website, found this forum is unique. As far my recommendation would be a hats off to k-west shop becoz to find a coffee shop with a wi fi is rare , they have proved to be advanced in their business.
Most have wifi these days

gem15

It's rare to find a coffee shop that doesn't have WiFi nowadays. Which area do you visit when in Tunisia?