KIDS WITH ENGLISH WOMEN

mizouTN

HI am new to this forums would like open topic and see what everyone think about having children with EU citizen specially British women because all what i see and read is blaming Tunisian men that his not perfect controlling etc...
would be nice to hear everyone opinion.also why some British women stop the father seen their child instead of find suloution and communicate to resolve problems when comes to kids

Khalil4life

UK is not part of EU anymore since 1 February

And your questions are asked millions of times here, just use some common sense instead of writing these questions, "why british women, why Tunisian men" etc etc... I mean come on, if you see someone doing something on the Internet doesn't mean that everyone from his country is like him or her

mizouTN

UK is not part of EU anymore since 1 February

And your questions are asked millions of times here, just use some common sense instead of writing these questions, "why british women, why Tunisian men" etc etc... I mean come on, if you see someone doing something on the Internet doesn't mean that everyone from his country is like him or her
Look Just for your information I only asked question all what you need to do answer the questions without extras as I didn't mention Brexit smart boy
If you don't like the question or you answered this previously just keep going and mind your business that's why you got brain to communicate I only asked everyone opinion to see how this can be improved either for you or anybody else. And I understand not everyone same .simple and clear .now keep going next

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
You only see the bad there are loads of mixed relationships that work and many that fail just as many Tunisian/Tunisian marriages fail.

Most marriages these days do not work its just the way society is. People have high expectations of life and the reality is very different in a sea of unaffordable housing and bills.

Bezness is a subset of marriage you have the party with the money (usually older ladies) marrying young poor Tunisian men.

The women want love or a hot young person for sexual gratification the young men may not even want marriage but money and a way out of their situation.

It is a recipe for disaster as both parties are not up front in what they want.

So it is not a true representation of Tunisia / Uk romances its a niche part of a wider number of marriages.