Lady to help with visas on Tunis?

scotty_bambam

Hi,
Can't find the thread.somebody posted details of a lady in Tunis that will help with visa application.please can you post again..urgent..thanks

Amel

Hi,
Can't find the thread.somebody posted details of a lady in Tunis that will help with visa application.please can you post again..urgent..thanks
Hello again, i copied below the msj that i sent before, Good luck! :) cheers :
"Yes of course! we all need to speak with somone lik her to make sure that we have all the paper needed. She is very very expert, she is the first person i will adress to when i will start the papers. It is true that you can find some details in UKVI but not all the details are mentioned, you got rejected easily becuase of smthing stupid.
Just to share with you my story, i had 2 Busisness visa coz i wok in a british company , before my second visa terminates i wanted to visit my boy freind (he is british) , everyone told me even from my company that i need to apply for a tourirst one coz i can use my business only to go work or training, so i went online and askedthe embassy via email is it ok to apply for a tourist visa while i have a valid business visa or not? they said yes you can do it!!!!!!!!!! then i was still not convinced i went to TLC and they said we are not sure about that!!!! No one give me the rght info i was lost...i applied for the tourist anyway and it got rejecetd becuase it didnt have saving that time in my account and i didnt mentioned that my parents will be paying for the trip :'( Iknow i was stupid but i cant change anything now any way i didnt stop asking a lot of people until i found VSS...Mrs Ben youssef was really shocked i applied for a tourist though i have a valid business visa, she asdvised me to be carefull next time and get back to her if i will apply for the marriage visa.
Good luck everyone :) Please find the deatils below:
Ask to speak to Mrs Ben Youssef
Office name: VSS/ visa & study services
Adress: Rue du lac Biwa, Building frej 1st floor , Office nB1.4, Les berges du lac , 1053 Tunis.
Phone number: +216 71657409"

sass

Hello again, i copied below the msj that i sent before, Good luck! :) cheers :
"Yes of course! we all need to speak with somone lik her to make sure that we have all the paper needed. She is very very expert, she is the first person i will adress to when i will start the papers. It is true that you can find some details in UKVI but not all the details are mentioned, you got rejected easily becuase of smthing stupid.
Just to share with you my story, i had 2 Busisness visa coz i wok in a british company , before my second visa terminates i wanted to visit my boy freind (he is british) , everyone told me even from my company that i need to apply for a tourirst one coz i can use my business only to go work or training, so i went online and askedthe embassy via email is it ok to apply for a tourist visa while i have a valid business visa or not? they said yes you can do it!!!!!!!!!! then i was still not convinced i went to TLC and they said we are not sure about that!!!! No one give me the rght info i was lost...i applied for the tourist anyway and it got rejecetd becuase it didnt have saving that time in my account and i didnt mentioned that my parents will be paying for the trip :'( Iknow i was stupid but i cant change anything now any way i didnt stop asking a lot of people until i found VSS...Mrs Ben youssef was really shocked i applied for a tourist though i have a valid business visa, she asdvised me to be carefull next time and get back to her if i will apply for the marriage visa.
Good luck everyone :) Please find the deatils below:
Ask to speak to Mrs Ben Youssef
Office name: VSS/ visa & study services
Adress: Rue du lac Biwa, Building frej 1st floor , Office nB1.4, Les berges du lac , 1053 Tunis.
Phone number: +216 71657409"
If you visit the British Embassy, they actually give out a visa leaflet there, we picked one up last time

sass

If you visit the British Embassy, they actually give out a visa leaflet there, we picked one up last time
Not visa, VSS, Predictive text!!!!

luna06

Thank you sv
Hi,
cotthank ou Scotty, you are so kind :)