listen to this song

Jillimom

Roulla - Oh my, that song takes me back! It was the big hit in the summer I got married so every time I hear it it takes me back to that hot, confusing and happy time. LOL. Thanks for posting it and I hope you and your family are well. ;)

ROULLA

Roulla - Oh my, that song takes me back! It was the big hit in the summer I got married so every time I hear it it takes me back to that hot, confusing and happy time. LOL. Thanks for posting it and I hope you and your family are well. ;)
Hi Jillimon, Hope that you and your family are all well! We are all fine thank you.
I remember when it first came out, it took me days to memories the words..
You want to hear me trying to sing it ;)
I sound like someone giving birth :rolleyes:
It brings back a lot of memories back as well.

ROULLA

Here are another old song from Saber rabai
I'd love to know what kind of Arabic music you lovely people like listening to, please share :)

Jillimom

There is no one else with that smooth, velvety voice like Saber...still one of my favorite singers after all these years. Even after his "new hair" - LOL.

Trulymadlydeeply

This song by Iheb Tawfik is very old but I still love it.

I saw him in concert in Tunisia, we had good seats at the front. He reached out and held my hand my then hubby wasn't impressed lol.

ROULLA

I saw him in concert in Tunisia, we had good seats at the front. He reached out and held my hand my then hubby wasn't impressed lol.
Hi Truly mou, Hope that you and your family are all well! I also have photo's with him as I saw him in Nabeul :(
I also have a clip of me singing with him , my children felt so embarrassed:D they said I'm embarrassing,,,,,meeeeee:eek:

ROULLA

Hi Everyone, I'm not sure if you guys remember Achraf who sang khayna a few years back.
He has another song which is also quite catchy.

salimlov

Hi Everyone, I'm not sure if you guys remember Achraf who sang khayna a few years back.
Yes i remember it really well that time it was everywhere in tunisia

ROULLA

Yes i remember it really well that time it was everywhere in tunisia
Hi Salimlov, Hope the you and your wife are well! It was one of my favourites and I even learnt all the words;)
Did you know that Gadara meaning is totally different in Greek.. In Greek it's a curse :(
I am crazy about music and have been to see so many in Tunisia from Cheb Khaled, Zied Garsi, Nancy Ajram, Sabar rabai, Iheb Toufik, Ramzi abdulwaheb, Nour Cheba, Retha Italiani and so so many more, the list goes on....The first thing I do when we go to Tunisia is look around for the concerts :)
My first concert in Tunisia was when I went to Hammamet with my daughter, my husband was still in the UK working. Everyone told me that I wouldn't get in as the tickets had been sold... The place was packed, there was a lot of trouble with the police hitting people as they tried to climb the wall to enter free. I asked at the ticket box and the gentleman told me that the tickets were finito:rolleyes:... Plan B, after all I promised my daughter that we would go inside, I couldn't go back on my word. A promise is a promise:p
I waited around a bit and watched the police..I had to choose which policeman looked approachable. .
I walked over to a policemen and told him in my broken Arabic that my group :eek:had entered with the tickets and left me and that I was scared ;) He grabbed my hand and walked me right in front of Cheb Khaled.. It was amazing. Everyone singing and all mobiles with there lights on. .Never had such an amazing experience in all my life. .Amazing.

ROULLA

salimlov

Hi Salimlov, Hope the you and your wife are well! It was one of my favourites and I even learnt all the words;)
Did you know that Gadara meaning is totally different in Greek.. In Greek it's a curse :(
I am crazy about music and have been to see so many in Tunisia from Cheb Khaled, Zied Garsi, Nancy Ajram, Sabar rabai, Iheb Toufik, Ramzi abdulwaheb, Nour Cheba, Retha Italiani and so so many more, the list goes on....The first thing I do when we go to Tunisia is look around for the concerts :)
My first concert in Tunisia was when I went to Hammamet with my daughter, my husband was still in the UK working. Everyone told me that I wouldn't get in as the tickets had been sold... The place was packed, there was a lot of trouble with the police hitting people as they tried to climb the wall to enter free. I asked at the ticket box and the gentleman told me that the tickets were finito:rolleyes:... Plan B, after all I promised my daughter that we would go inside, I couldn't go back on my word. A promise is a promise:p
I waited around a bit and watched the police..I had to choose which policeman looked approachable. .
I walked over to a policemen and told him in my broken Arabic that my group :eek:had entered with the tickets and left me and that I was scared ;) He grabbed my hand and walked me right in front of Cheb Khaled.. It was amazing. Everyone singing and all mobiles with there lights on. .Never had such an amazing experience in all my life. .Amazing.
lol thats amazing for you i like some arab songs for rida taliani (sfinalisten to it )cheb kaled cheb faudel but i listen more to english and french songs i like american rap never been in a big concert but if i have the chance ill do i listen to music daily always in the car inside my earphones plugged in music means a big thing for me

ROULLA

lol thats amazing for you i like some arab songs for rida taliani (sfinalisten to it )cheb kaled cheb faudel but i listen more to english and french songs i like american rap never been in a big concert but if i have the chance ill do i listen to music daily always in the car inside my earphones plugged in music means a big thing for me
I listen to Mosaique fm on my mobile to keep upto date with the latest hits :)

ROULLA

I remember a few years back when we went to see Italiani in Hammersmith, all hell broke lose and they were all fighting. The Tunisia, Moroccans and Algerians, it wasn't a pretty site. Unfortunately some spoil it for others.

ROULLA

Selmi

Roulla- my o my, we had a "nostalgic" Tune day (pardon the punt) dancing round the kitchen!!

ROULLA

Roulla- my o my, we had a "nostalgic" Tune day (pardon the punt) dancing round the kitchen!!
Hi Selmi, Hope that you and your family are all well! I'm glad that it got your feat moving, this is a catchy tune

ROULLA

This is one of my favourite beats for 2016. If you like Heidi Donia then your like this.

Jillimom

^^We listen to that one a lot in our house, Roulla. It is a great song.

I hope you and your family are doing well. :)

ROULLA

^^We listen to that one a lot in our house, Roulla. It is a great song.

I hope you and your family are doing well. :)
Morning Jillimom, we are all fine thank you. Hope that you and your family are all well! It's a brilliant song, I just love it. Although I wish I knew the lyrics so that I could learn them and sing along with my husband instead of humming ;)