listen to this song

Jillimom

Yeah, that is me too, humming and throwing in the occasional Arabic word that I know! LOL.

ROULLA

ROULLA

ROULLA

ROULLA

This song is amazing, especially if you have it blaring out loud whilst cleaning ;)
Have a great Sunday Everyone :)

ROULLA

ROULLA

This song is amazing, especially if you have it blaring out loud whilst cleaning ;)
Have a great Sunday Everyone :)
Brisasss, How are you? Where have you been? What have you been up to? So lovely to see you on here X X X

BRISASSS

Brisasss, How are you? Where have you been? What have you been up to? So lovely to see you on here X X X
Hi Roulla, I'm fine and you? long time...I'm still in Spain and I've been busy studying and now I'm looking for a job but it is quite difficult in here :(

ROULLA

Hi Roulla, I'm fine and you? long time...I'm still in Spain and I've been busy studying and now I'm looking for a job but it is quite difficult in here :(
It's so wonderful to see you on here. What have you been studying? Maybe place one of your recommendation as your great with music and we can carry our conversation on the Chit chat about anything thread X X

BRISASSS

It's so wonderful to see you on here. What have you been studying? Maybe place one of your recommendation as your great with music and we can carry our conversation on the Chit chat about anything thread X X
Thanks Roulla, I've been updating my studies, many things have changed in Spain while I was living in London so I have to update many things :)

Essem

Staff member
Lovely to see you back Brisass xx

ROULLA

ROULLA

ROULLA

Brisasss, I missed you so much, not many members come on to this thread. Beautiful songs as always from you x x
This is an old one especially for you :)

BRISASSS

Brisasss, I missed you so much, not many members come on to this thread. Beautiful songs as always from you x x
This is an old one especially for you :)
Thanks for the song, nice ;)

BRISASSS

Hi Roulla here is one of my favorite songs I know it's old but sometimes is nice to listen to the old ones . Enjoy

Last edited: