Moroccan hotel for tunisian national

Stephie57

Hey everyone,
Can anyone advise me any hotel companies or online sites that will allow me to book a room in a moroccan hotel for a tunisian?
I'm from the UK and many of the sites ive tried have either refused as their prices are based on British citizens, but also have found one who will accept him but only if it is paid by a card in his name. Any help would be greatfully appreciated.

scotty_bambam

Hi don't know about Morocco but know same rules apply for Tunisians in Tunisia, but I've never been refused.I just book for 2 people in my name,and never get asked name of second person.there's always some kind of debate when we get there ,but I put that down to the drama of Tunisians.lol

Jane BM

Hey everyone,
Can anyone advise me any hotel companies or online sites that will allow me to book a room in a moroccan hotel for a tunisian?
I'm from the UK and many of the sites ive tried have either refused as their prices are based on British citizens, but also have found one who will accept him but only if it is paid by a card in his name. Any help would be greatfully appreciated.
If it's for a Tunisian male, who lives in Tunisia right now and he's under 35 he won't be able to travel to Morocco right now anyway.

Stephie57

We've already checked with the government and he's fine to go to me can as long as he has his father permission signed off by the municipality. Also, this is for a single room just for him alone, I already have a room booked with my family so this is solely for him which is why I think I'm having problems

Stephie57

To go to Morocco as long as*

missmetal

Did Expedia not work?

Stephie57

It does work but very expensive compared to the British sites, may have to go with Expedia though x

salimslim2015

Libya , algeria , marocco , serbia , turkey no chance fpr going to this destinations unless you are over 35 or you can go if you having a written permission from your father stamped for the municipality here but in all situation if they doubt that you going to join terrorists they will ban you from going thats really **** but i guess its a necessary process

Stephie57

Libya , algeria , marocco , serbia , turkey no chance fpr going to this destinations unless you are over 35 or you can go if you having a written permission from your father stamped for the municipality here but in all situation if they doubt that you going to join terrorists they will ban you from going thats really **** but i guess its a necessary process
I have already mentioned this and is irrelevant to what I'm actually asking. Any hints or tips on how to book a hotel for a lone Tunisian male, any decent sites? I don't need anyone's travel advise

sass

I was married to a Moroccan, I have paid for a room with my card even when he stayed alone, just he had a copy of the card with him if needed, but it wasn't, keep looking around, or even ring one of the hotels you find and ask

Aslemma

There is one tip I'll give you. If you are asking for advice, remember your manners and don't be rude to people who reply to you. If their comments don't cover what you were actually asking at least they have taken the trouble to reply, and others may find their input useful. Rudeness however, particularly from a new member, certainly won't encourage others to offer you advice.