Moving to Tunisia - salary & accommodation questions

Selmi

Your so kind with your reply so so sorry for this burden I must sound really selfish but I think this move will devide us there is nothing that I could do other than sunbathe in the summer months and freeze my back side off in the winter months my husband says enjoy the rest my daughter would continue with her studies but again she will get side tracked and probably fall madly in love just like her mother did all those years ago laughing a side I really need to think long and hard and convince my husband if he still wants the move he will have to commute and we will meet half way thanks x

Jane BM

Your so kind with your reply so so sorry for this burden I must sound really selfish but I think this move will devide us there is nothing that I could do other than sunbathe in the summer months and freeze my back side off in the winter months my husband says enjoy the rest my daughter would continue with her studies but again she will get side tracked and probably fall madly in love just like her mother did all those years ago laughing a side I really need to think long and hard and convince my husband if he still wants the move he will have to commute and we will meet half way thanks x
I don't think you sound selfish at all....it's a huge leap!!!!

Trulymadlydeeply

A leap I wouldn't personally wish to take! Who would be left in the UK Selmi?

Selmi

Hi my other 3 children will be staying who are 32 23 and 19 but having had time and discussion this is going to split the family also my youngest who is 17 who adores the life style and culture will have her life disrupted and I feel will not continue with her studies

missmetal

I definitely dont think its worth moving if your childs studies will be disrupted. Maybe wait another year or two. I still think its warmer in the seaside near sousse in the winter than it is in the UK. but thats just me...loads of expats still there to make friends with. But if you're not ready to chillax and retire then it will be hard. And if you dont like the idea of the family been split then you will just hate it even more.

Selmi

Your absolutely right once my youngest is settled at uni I then will be packing up once and for all for that amazing sunset thanks guys x