My Trip to Tunisia

Lovinglife

He is probably using you to get to canada.
Nope❣ not at all he loves where he lives, and he want me to live there with him some day he will come to Canada. He has so much respect really. He isn't on no ruch to come to Canada really lol

Lovinglife

I think this must be a fake post, no one can possibly be this much of a cliché. Just in case you're for real Lovinglife, Truly beat me to it... Google "bezness" and run for the hills.[/QUOTE

Lovinglife

I think this must be a fake post, no one can possibly be this much of a cliché. Just in case you're for real Lovinglife, Truly beat me to it... Google "bezness" and run for the hills.
How real do u want me to be there scottochott? I thought that this is a site to ask such questions? For the hell of it lol..

Scottochott

How real do u want me to be there scottochott? I thought that this is a site to ask such questions? For the hell of it lol..
So have you read up on "bezness" yet? Can I ask where you are originally from, it would appear English is not your first language?

Rosewater

So have you read up on "bezness" yet? Can I ask where you are originally from, it would appear English is not your first language?
she said from canada,we can advice her here, don't let her go to tunisianlovrats website, they'll brainwash her lol

Scottochott

she said from canada,we can advice her here, don't let her go to tunisianlovrats website, they'll brainwash her lol
It's definitely not Canada, and tlr may be the best place

Essem

Staff member
Why is he opening a bank account for your family to send you money???

They could send it to you via WU or similar type businesses.

Lovinglife

Why is he opening a bank account for your family to send you money???

They could send it to you via WU or similar type businesses.
How rude! Sorry my English isn't what u expect to be. Thank u I will go on that site lol.. I been doing research about Tunisia love rats all ready, of course I am aware of the bull **** that happens in Tunisia, about young men marrying older women lol. I don't think he one of them love rats.I ask him to open a account so "my family can send me money".But I change my mind, there is other ways.I'm from Canada. I am not stupid like them girls on that show Tunisia love rats. Isn't a crime to met him,to know what he is like in person. Daredevil❣ The age is crazy Ik. Isn't the first time I dated a Young man. He was 26 an Native dude,hey I am Mi'kmaq women my self. All the Native dudes I been with are bums. No job, nothing. Me and friend of mine are going up to Tunisia. To rent Apartment for month it's cheaper. Not planning on getting married right awayGod hell no❣He will be 25 soon I just turn 39 no big deal❣ On this site I readed about some young men for Tunisia dating older women and happily married. I know what u saying about"RUN FOR THE HILLS" good one.

Jasmine

How rude! Sorry my English isn't what u expect to be. Thank u I will go on that site lol.. I been doing research about Tunisia love rats all ready, of course I am aware of the bull **** that happens in Tunisia, about young men marrying older women lol. I don't think he one of them love rats.I ask him to open a account so "my family can send me money".But I change my mind, there is other ways.I'm from Canada. I am not stupid like them girls on that show Tunisia love rats. Isn't a crime to met him,to know what he is like in person. Daredevil❣ The age is crazy Ik. Isn't the first time I dated a Young man. He was 26 an Native dude,hey I am Mi'kmaq women my self. All the Native dudes I been with are bums. No job, nothing. Me and friend of mine are going up to Tunisia. To rent Apartment for month it's cheaper. Not planning on getting married right awayGod hell no❣He will be 25 soon I just turn 39 no big deal❣ On this site I readed about some young men for Tunisia dating older women and happily married. I know what u saying about"RUN FOR THE HILLS" good one.
Bezness is not just about age gap relationships, it CAN happen in same aged ones too. I dont think people are caught up on the age difference here, but that your earlier posts come across as quite naive, and we're sensing alarm bells. And its easier for people on the outside looking in to give an opinion based on experience, whether its they've been duped, or just KNOW by observing. The devastation that Bezness causes is something we all see from time to time.

There is no "crime" in meeting him in person. Apartments are relatively cheap to rent, yes. But I personally would recommend staying in a hotel, especially if this is your first visit to Tunisia. The country itself is not how it once was, and I no longer feel safe there, crime is on the up, and the security situation is rather worrying in itself. I dont know what your FCO advice is for Canadian's to travel to Tunisia, but the UK advises not to go.

A hotel is also a good idea in so, if you meet and you dont get on - you'll have somewhere safe to distance yourself from this guy, but can still enjoy the country and culture without having to "entertain" him. IF this is the case, and its a possibility, then know that the mentality is not like you'll see in Europe.. They don't like getting their ego's bruised and some do not take no for an answer. And as you have only managed to chat online for now, you really dont know the true character of a person until you meet face to face.

scotty_bambam

Would agree with everything Jasmine says.especially about staying in a hotel.they are good at whining and pressurising and being pushy,and sulking.stay firm,he should respect your wishes.

Lovinglife

Will the dude I am talking to he lives in Jendouba like 2 hours from Tunis. He told me to stay in the hotel too to be safe

Jasmine

Will the dude I am talking to he lives in Jendouba like 2 hours from Tunis. He told me to stay in the hotel too to be safe
I hope you take his advice.

If he's wanting to stay in the hotel with you please be aware that they are not meant to stay with you in the same room prior to marriage - some hotels ask for the marriage certificate. If you are booking him in with you - book 2 rooms just in case ^ see previous post RE: if you dont get on after meeting

Rosewater

I hope you take his advice.

If he's wanting to stay in the hotel with you please be aware that they are not meant to stay with you in the same room prior to marriage - some hotels ask for the marriage certificate. If you are booking him in with you - book 2 rooms just in case ^ see previous post RE: if you dont get on after meeting
two single rooms should be booked , just in case

Trulymadlydeeply

Oh Jendouba...

What does he do for a living?

Jane BM

I'm not sure if this is for real or not....

Why would your family be sending money to you anyway? Is it some kind of monthly pension you receive?

I'm assuming if you're planning on going staying there for a considerable time that you don't have children in the mix of this which is something at least.

I think you are setting yourself up for a huge fall if I'm honest, do you really think you can 'know him' on the Internet? Does it not worry you that perhaps you're just seeing what he wants you to see?

The ring, you sure it exists?

Just so many alarm bells ringing here that I can't count.

I wish you the best of luck. X

gem15

Ah the KJB group

Trulymadlydeeply

What's the KJB group?

Essem

Staff member
Kef, Jendouba, Beja = KJB :D