My Trip to Tunisia

sass

Kef, Jendouba, Beja = KJB :D
Was in Beja last Friday, interesting to say the least, a train ride never to be forgotten!!

Rosewater

lol

Lovinglife

I'm not sure if this is for real or not....

Why would your family be sending money to you anyway? Is it some kind of monthly pension you receive?

I'm assuming if you're planning on going staying there for a considerable time that you don't have children in the mix of this which is something at least.

I think you are setting yourself up for a huge fall if I'm honest, do you really think you can 'know him' on the Internet? Does it not worry you that perhaps you're just seeing what he wants you to see?

The ring, you sure it exists?

Just so many alarm bells ringing here that I can't count.

I wish you the best of luck. X
I am not gonna use is bank account at all I have another way to have money. I know what I am doing I been reading about this with a grate deal. I work as a fisher women and it not much money just for me. He has a job he don't need my money. I have children but all teenagers. Yeah I was thinking about staying there for two weeks. Canadians don't need visa I can stay there up to three months top but I not gonn stay that long. Hell no.. I seen. Lot of alarms bells my self I am aware mate❣If he don't get me a ring no big deal cuz I am not in hurry to get merried. He is boxer too five time champion he lives with his family in a city. He always has money I do see all the time. He like sports big time. Works out ever day. When we do chat twice a day. I worry all the time I ask him question all the time he his honest. I have to take his word apond it,until u have the change to met him. I know not to take any thing with that can be stolen.

Lovinglife

I hope you take his advice.

If he's wanting to stay in the hotel with you please be aware that they are not meant to stay with you in the same room prior to marriage - some hotels ask for the marriage certificate. If you are booking him in with you - book 2 rooms just in case ^ see previous post RE: if you dont get on after meeting
Ik

Lovinglife

Was in Beja last Friday, interesting to say the least, a train ride never to be forgotten!!
What happen? If u don't mind me asking ?

Rosewater

@Lovinglife , why don't you get a canadian bf instead?

Lovinglife

U helped a grate deal