My Trip to Tunisia

Lovinglife

Hi LL if he earns 300 dinar a month but has money to work out every day and also has Internet/wifi at home I'm afraid if you are not sending him money someone else is!!! Harsh but true.

BTW I have a cousin living in Nova Scotia :) she has a very good life and doesn't mention all men are bums there?! Maybe change where you are looking
Hi LL if he earns 300 dinar a month but has money to work out every day and also has Internet/wifi at home I'm afraid if you are not sending him money someone else is!!! Harsh but true.

BTW I have a cousin living in Nova Scotia :) she has a very good life and doesn't mention all men are bums there?! Maybe change where you are looking...[/QUO]
I don't mean to bust ur bubble but he lives his with family mom,dad and 2 others brothers .. And I lived in Nova Scotia I k what the lifestyle is like here. I am not that rich to help any one else. I have enough to goon this trip and come back home. There is no way I am gonna fall for his bull crap. seeing it to believe it. Ur cousin is the lucky one to live in N.s where dose he live in N.s?I live in Antigoinsh Area.

Trulymadlydeeply

I am certainly in no bubble not quite sure what you mean? Jendouba is a very poor area in Tunisia with hardly any jobs. Most young men sit in Internet cafes searching on dating websites for a way out. As you are completely aware of bezness and all the BS that goes with it you should be fine and won't have a problem when you go over. I'd still advise you to book a hotel not sure if there are any in Jendouba though?

My cousin is a she and she lives in Halifax area.

Lovinglife

Sorry didn't mean put it like that "bust ur bubble" u live in Tunisia all ur life u should know more then I would

Trulymadlydeeply

No I live in the Uk I'm British. Have been going to Tunisia since 1995.

Lovinglife

OH yes cool I alway want to go there to the uk

ROULLA

I will take ur advice and opinion as will. Thanks u so much for sharing information about a man for Tunisia.
my knowledge I am gonna take this one slower the growth. [\QUOTE]
Good afternoon Lovinglife, I'm glad to hear this.
want to met him in person.[\QUOTE]
That's fair enough

He told me numbers to times that he good man. I don't believe that until I know more about his personalt, never ask me for money nothing at all he just wants me to come see him for a visted.
You are right in thinking this way, I also would want to meet someone and get to know them before I can judge them . As for the money, never part with a cent. If he truly is a gentleman then he will pay for all your food when you are there, after all, if he was marrying or dating a Tunisian women he would never allow her to pay as it's shameful in the Tunisian culture.
Good luck

Milk

I just spoken to him about This and he agrees on waiting to marry later on in the year. I do want to stay there to get to know his country. He isn't no rush either. He will help with every thing. He dose have a job,Month 300 Tunisian dinars. He is will to help pay for apartment for me to stay but I am guessing he can't stay with me right away??Thank for the Advice.OMG I new that I had to ask questions like this. Of course he as respect..when I am there with him in Person we will plan for the wedding next year or when ever we agree. He even bought me a ring but he don't want to show me until I come to see him. He is opening a bank account so my family can send me money I found a site to do so?? I wasn't pressed at all its that he wanted to do more then hug and kiss. If u know what I mean lol
Hello lovinglife. What a nice fellow you met on-line. I encourage you to take the advice of all those who give it. Tunisian men are so wonderfully charming. Remember they have been taught to be charming. On my trip I met many men who wanted to go for "coffee" and over the years I met a few over the internet. I would now say that 90% are all the same. Good intentions too be good men with the same determination to get out of Tunisia no matter the cost. I am not picking just on Tunisian men, through my line of work I have seen this problem many times and know that it exists all over the world.

He may say that he wants to live together in Tunisia, which is the most desirable but that will change. It is also the best solution for immigration. Living in the Country as a married couple for a bit and than move too the home country of spouse is a far easier transition for immigration for sure. I live in Canada and am an Immigration Consultant so know all the rules for immigrating to here. You can hire me when the time comes :D

Enjoy your trip and I do hope that you get to experience not only your new boyfriend but all that the Country has to offer. It is amazing and wonderful land which I will be going back to this summer for Business.

PS - DO NOT send him money no matter how close you become to each other

Last edited:

Lovinglife

He don't want nothing to do with my money at all. thanks for sharing this I am aware of this my self testing the waters. If I don't like it I won't go back. He isn't no rush to come to Canada. We will see when it happens.

Essem

Staff member
He don't want nothing to do with my money at all.
For the moment maybe............
thanks for sharing this I am aware of this my self testing the waters. If I don't like it I won't go back.
He isn't no rush to come to Canada.
For the moment maybe............
We will see when it happens.

Lovinglife

Can't say nothing really didn't go there yet?

Jasmine

Will this be your first visit to Tunisia?