Need to message a moderator

FoxyRoxie89

i can remember when you could buy a 3 bed det with garage for £5000 my parents first mortgage omg could you imagine
Even Tunisia isnt that cheap anymore, oh yes I can imagine and blimin wish!! lol

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Private message system going offline anytime after 20:00 Tunisia time tonight

FoxyRoxie89

so 40mins time guys for us in UK

mand3366

Apologies....private messages

As I was away over Christmas and New Year I did not see the announcement regarding the PM system being removed. I was in the process yesterday of catching up with everyone who had contacted me, as I always acknowledge all messages, when I had server problems and was offline for a while (due to the weather apparently!).

Have just logged in to find my PM box gone! So, many apologies to anyone who has not yet received a reply from me. I have posted my PRIVATE email address on my profile, so if you request my friendship (and I accept!) you will be able to view my address and contact me via email. Please mark the subject line Tunisia.com so that no messages get rejected as spam.

Mand x

MellieC

As I was away over Christmas and New Year I did not see the announcement regarding the PM system being removed. I was in the process yesterday of catching up with everyone who had contacted me, as I always acknowledge all messages, when I had server problems and was offline for a while (due to the weather apparently!).

Have just logged in to find my PM box gone! So, many apologies to anyone who has not yet received a reply from me. I have posted my PRIVATE email address on my profile, so if you request my friendship (and I accept!) you will be able to view my address and contact me via email. Please mark the subject line Tunisia.com so that no messages get rejected as spam.

Mand x
and your PM box was FULL!!! my response to you couldn't be sent!!!

the loss of PM's is ****!

I don't care what the reason is who did what ~ I'm not abloe to get online that often so assume something happened that I don't know about ~
oh well it will only serve to get people to use other places rather than the forum! bad news day!

FoxyRoxie89

and your PM box was FULL!!! my response to you couldn't be sent!!!

the loss of PM's is ****!

I don't care what the reason is who did what ~ I'm not abloe to get online that often so assume something happened that I don't know about ~
oh well it will only serve to get people to use other places rather than the forum! bad news day!
Thats what I thought to be honest, why werent the culprit/s punished or banned x

MellieC

hi hun i see you are following me around the forum LOL

i have no idea wasn't around so don't know assume someone did summat they shouldnt?

I won't be putting my email addie or tel num on my contact details but several people on the forum have them ~ so if anyone wants to contact me with anything that they don't was as public they can do so as the people who do have contact details for me have my permission to give to other forum members if they already have an email addy or some way of passing it on that will not come up on Google!!

in the notifcation that I DID see kris said something about what was in PM's was obviously not for the forum ~ personally i think that people have the right to keep things private if they so wish for whatever reason they have ~ not everyone is comfortable with sharing info in an open forum.

FoxyRoxie89

Hehe no I am not following you just reading posts that I have not read yet, which is not many because I am on here too much at the mo!! LOL

Well from the announcement something I read said Kris and Mods were getting to much work from trying to police or assist with complaints from things said in PMs.. Something like that on the thread Private Messages???
xx

mand3366

Mellie!!!!

Thanks for the text at New Year was unable to reply as I was out of credit!! How are things? I will email you later today so expect a FULL update!

I miss our chats :-(

Mand xx

sweetiedarling

To be honest I've never been on a forum that doesn't allow private messages.

Black Mamba

I have Mandy's email and Mel's tel number.

You can email me for any request.

Jenny

To be honest I've never been on a forum that doesn't allow private messages.
Lol, me neither! :D
I know some forums where you not have access to the PM system until you are an "established" member of the forum. That is you need to have written a certain amount of posts befor you get access. So I guess that also other forums has same problem as Kris and his team. But perhaps that would have been a solution here too, to not make the pm system available just by registering a membership without having contributed to the forum:confused:

the highlander

loss of pm

Hi there
Sorry to see this function go as was a god send when i 1st came onto the forum, not all topics are allowed on tunisia.com
Some i can understand in case it leads to legal action (although i would hazzard a guess that the people on here would not do that) companies that are named may have a case. but if everything on here is the truth then Kriss and the hosting company have nothing to worry about.
Having said this i have always respected the rules or like to think i have,
i think that the removal of the personal messages will weaken t.com and it will just become a business website with companies selling their products and in that way will become a sanatized version of tunisa
To those that used the pm and helped me i am grateful because some of it was not for the open forum so thanks again
To Kriss I think you are making a mistake withdrawing both the chat room and the pms
But it is YOUR website and i respect that
all the best for 2010 and the future
the highlander

Trulymadlydeeply

Hi highlander nice to see you on here, Happy New Year to you, hope you are good :)

bobby g

Happy New year to Highlander and to Truly not seen either of you around for a bit. :)

the highlander

hi truely and bobby

hi there and all the best for the coming year,
i have been on and off, but you know us north of the border hahaha when hogmanay comes.
hope you all enjoyed yersel 1st footing, we left at 11.40 pm hogmanay and returned eh well got back i think about 8am although dont quote me, it was a kind of a blur and took 2 days to recover hahaha
so to everybody here no matter where or what culture you are from, may i take this oppertunity to wish you and your all the very best for the coming year, lang may yer lum reek
and dont forget what the great bard said
"A MANS A MAN FIR AW THAT"
see ya
the hairy one

bobby g

no forum.

Am I the only one or has there been others having problems logging on to the forum this afternoon. Been trying all evening with no success...this was my last go before bedtime.......and voila!!!!:confused: Has something been going on?

StrictlyAnna

Yep, not been able to log in since this morning?