New visa enquiry service:

First you need to decide if you have grounds for appeal. If your wife meets the financial requirement then you can appeal. If not there is no point.

Who filled out your form? What financial sponsoring details did you put on it? did you put her pay slips in with your evidence ? Also what is this name change about?
she failled the form.yes i put her 6 pay slips.must change her name to my ffamilly name.i have all the papiers with me just ask me i will answear whati did

If your wife does not earn £18600, you will not be granted a visa. Possible exception if she is a carer or disabled, is she either of these? You have not answered the question about change of name, what does this relate to?

Have you thought about living with your wife in Tunisia?
we thinking about livingin tunisa .but affraid the boys lost school .(is hard really for alots things) but to be honnest we thinking about it. i think she need papier from the hall that is she change name to my familly name

you mentioned they made a reference to "change of name". do you know what that is about? if your wife doesn't meet the financial requirement and is not exempt through getting some disability or carers benefits you're appeal won't succeed. What is your wife saying?
my wife want do carers allowance.is that ok?but will be take time more then 28 days!

If your wife does not earn £18600, you will not be granted a visa. Possible exception if she is a carer or disabled, is she either of these? You have not answered the question about change of name, what does this relate to?

Have you thought about living with your wife in Tunisia?
my wife want do carers allowance.is that ok?but will be take time more then 28 days!

Discussion, if your wife doesn't earn over £18,600 and she isn't exempt from the financial aspect of the regulations then yes your visa will be refused.

What is the change of name document they're referring to then?

Essem

Staff member
we thinking about livingin tunisa .but affraid the boys lost school .(is hard really for alots things) but to be honnest we thinking about it. i think she need papier from the hall that is she change name to my familly name
So your wife has children already of school age?

Is she a carer at the moment? Who does she care for?

So your wife has children already of school age?

Is she a carer at the moment? Who does she care for?
no she dont carer now.with time her friend

no she dont carer now.with time her friend
what that mean :
Where the applicant’s partner is in receipt of any of the following benefits or allowances in
the UK, the applicant will be able to meet the financial requirement at that application stage
by providing evidence of “adequate maintenance” rather than meeting an income threshold:
 Carer’s Allowance.
 Disability Living Allowance.
 Severe Disablement Allowance.
 Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit.
 Attendance Allowance.
 Personal Independence Payment.
 Armed Forces Independence Payment or Guaranteed Income Payment under the
Armed Forces Compensation Scheme.
 Constant Attendance Allowance, Mobility Supplement or War Disablement Pension
under the War Pensions Scheme

what that mean :
Where the applicant’s partner is in receipt of any of the following benefits or allowances in
the UK, the applicant will be able to meet the financial requirement at that application stage
by providing evidence of “adequate maintenance” rather than meeting an income threshold:
 Carer’s Allowance.
 Attendance Allowance.

what that mean :
 Carer’s Allowance.
 Attendance Allowance.

Scottochott

So you're saying she wants to become a carer, then she will be able to get you to the uk?

So you're saying she wants to become a carer, then she will be able to get you to the uk?
yes.hat the condition to be a carer?how much must wait to able tto replay visa?

Scottochott

yes.hat the condition to be a carer?how much must wait to able tto replay visa?
Do you not think this is wrong, surely you are just abusing the system?

Jellycat

You would not be able to appeal if she was not a carer at the time of the application. You would have to do a new application.
Was your wife not aware of the financial requirement before you applied?

Scottochott

@discussion, I think your application will fail, if you try again the government will look at your first application and will see that you are trying to circumvent the rules. I think you have 2 options...

Option 1, take your wife to Tunisia and work there to support her and her family.

Option 2, accept you made a bad choice, divorce your wife and look for a richer European.

Which do you prefer?

@discussion, I think your application will fail, if you try again the government will look at your first application and will see that you are trying to circumvent the rules. I think you have 2 options...

Option 1, take your wife to Tunisia and work there to support her and her family.

Option 2, accept you made a bad choice, divorce your wife and look for a richer European.

Which do you prefer?
no way for the second !!!do you think i search for rich to marry!!!......

You would not be able to appeal if she was not a carer at the time of the application. You would have to do a new application.
Was your wife not aware of the financial requirement before you applied?
no she didnt that what they said and refuse!!

Jane BM

Seriously?

wait please i will write in all what they said in papier about refuse