New visa enquiry service:

Jane BM

Discussion it doesn't matter.....if your wife didn't earn over £18,600 the visa would have been refused...if your wife didn't receive carers allowance when you applied, she can't now use carers allowance as a reason for appeal.

Carers allowance is NOT an alternative to people going to work...it's for people who are GENUINELY caring for other people.

finacial requirement :
reasons for Refusal
your sponsor is not exempt from the finacial requirements as defined by paragraph E-ECP.3.3
im not able to take into account potentiel employment you have available to you in the UK or any offres of financial support from third parties. In order to meet the finacial requirements of the Rules your sponsor needs a gross income of at least 18.600£ per annum . to establish this you are required to provide specified documents.
wich include paslips ; corresponding bank statements and a letterfrom your sponsor's employer ; confirming her length of employment ; her salary and how long she has been in receipt of te salary and whether the employment is ongoing.
You have not provided an employment letter as detailed above.
i also not that the form P60 provided indicates that your sponsor's salary was 1,1442£ in 2014 and that her ppayslips indicate her salary to be about 7000£ per annum .Whilst you have stated that you are also including state benifits paid to you sponsor as part of her income , none of the benefits received by her can be considered in regard of this application as they are not included in the list of permitted benefits .therefore i refuse your application under paragraph EC-P.1.1(d) of the Appendix FM of the immigartion Rules . (E-ECP.3.1)

Jane BM

You have no right of refusal I'm afraid, your wife works and she doesn't earn over £18,600.

Discussion it doesn't matter.....if your wife didn't earn over £18,600 the visa would have been refused...if your wife didn't receive carers allowance when you applied, she can't now use carers allowance as a reason for appeal.

Carers allowance is NOT an alternative to people going to work...it's for people who are GENUINELY caring for other people.
finacial requirement :
reasons for Refusal
your sponsor is not exempt from the finacial requirements as defined by paragraph E-ECP.3.3
im not able to take into account potentiel employment you have available to you in the UK or any offres of financial support from third parties. In order to meet the finacial requirements of the Rules your sponsor needs a gross income of at least 18.600£ per annum . to establish this you are required to provide specified documents.
wich include paslips ; corresponding bank statements and a letterfrom your sponsor's employer ; confirming her length of employment ; her salary and how long she has been in receipt of te salary and whether the employment is ongoing.
You have not provided an employment letter as detailed above.
i also not that the form P60 provided indicates that your sponsor's salary was 1,1442£ in 2014 and that her ppayslips indicate her salary to be about 7000£ per annum .Whilst you have stated that you are also including state benifits paid to you sponsor as part of her income , none of the benefits received by her can be considered in regard of this application as they are not included in the list of permitted benefits .therefore i refuse your application under paragraph EC-P.1.1(d) of the Appendix FM of the immigartion Rules . (E-ECP.3.1)

You have no right of refusal I'm afraid, your wife works and she doesn't earn over £18,600.
you affraid?what about?and im not right of refusal

gem15

You have no right to appeal due to your wife not meeting the requirements

gem15

any solution?
Yes, bring your wife here and make a life in Tunisia. If you want to be together then you have to make some sacrifices.

Mrs H

Did you and your wife not know that she needed to earn £18600 before you applied for your visa?

If she only earns £7000 a year how was she going to support you. Ok you would look for a job but that could take months.

Your only options are
1. To move your wife to Tunisia
2. Tell your wife to get a full time job that pays over £18600 then reapply after a few months.

Did you and your wife not know that she needed to earn £18600 before you applied for your visa?

If she only earns £7000 a year how was she going to support you. Ok you would look for a job but that could take months.

Your only options are
1. To move your wife to Tunisia
2. Tell your wife to get a full time job that pays over £18600 then reapply after a few months.
we add the benefit tat is why.

i want someone explain to me that please : that is because , althought ypu have stated in your application that neither you or your sponsor have previously been married ; I note that your sponsor has changed her nae name from Hal to Mill . whilst a change of name document has been provided , no xplanantion has been provided.

marhaba

i want someone explain to me that please : that is because , althought ypu have stated in your application that neither you or your sponsor have previously been married ; I note that your sponsor has changed her nae name from Hal to Mill . whilst a change of name document has been provided , no xplanantion has been provided.
Basically in a cover letter they want her to explain why has she changed her name as she hasnt been married before.

Basically in a cover letter they want her to explain why has she changed her name as she hasnt been married before.
my wife is not married before .and i refusud about relationship requirement the said : im not satisfatied that your mariage is valid .this because althought ypu have stated in your application that neither you or your sponsor have previously been married ; I note that your sponsor has changed her nae name from Hal to Mill . whilst a change of name document has been provided , no xplanantion has been provided.

marhaba

my wife is not married before .and i refusud about relationship requirement the said : im not satisfatied that your mariage is valid .this because althought ypu have stated in your application that neither you or your sponsor have previously been married ; I note that your sponsor has changed her nae name from Hal to Mill . whilst a change of name document has been provided , no xplanantion has been provided.

They are asking for her to explain WHY in a cover letter WHY she CHANGED HER NAME, as she didnt say why she had changed it.

As for the marriage not being valid. Do you have all the correct stamps on the original marriage certificate, and is it translated by a sworn translator?

why is not valid? how do i knowi had all correct stamps on the original marriage certificate.yes is sworm translotor (because they accept after to do it in ministerof justce in tunisia)i had stamb in original papier buy te hall and Foreign Ministry

marhaba

why is not valid? how do i knowi had all correct stamps on the original marriage certificate.yes is sworm translotor (because they accept after to do it in ministerof justce in tunisia)i had stamb in original papier buy te hall and Foreign Ministry

when you say foreign ministry, is the stamp ministry of justice?

Jane BM

Why did your wife change her name from Hal To Mill???? That's what they're asking......and where's the documentation to prove it.

Why did your wife change her name from Hal To Mill???? That's what they're asking......and where's the documentation to prove it.
she have all papiers and we proved that before 'letter from te sollicitor that she change it and her certficat birthday).did she need to write any letter to explain? .myy certificat of married is ok?that is all what they need ?do you read all about relationship requiremment .can you explain to me please about all what i must do .thank you