Person who can translate

angeldirt

Hello, is there anyone who would like to give me some of their time and help me translate a small conversation? Its really important for me.
I can post the text here or we can talk somewhere else as im new here and i dont know much about this site.
Please let me know if someone can help me!

Oussema

Hello, is there anyone who would like to give me some of their time and help me translate a small conversation? Its really important for me.
I can post the text here or we can talk somewhere else as im new here and i dont know much about this site.

Hello.

I can help translate from Arabic to English and vice versa. Just send in a message to keep your privacy if you feel .

someLocalGuy

Hello.
Feel free to send me a message!

bck

Hi, sorry to jump on your post. I am also looking for someone to translate if you have some spare time please

Oussema

Hi, sorry to jump on your post. I am also looking for someone to translate if you have some spare time please
Hello, contact me in private messages if you wish.

Adelben29

No problem in case you still need help