Philippine Nationality Marrying a Tunisian Men

Ruth1007

Hi Everyone!

I am a single parent with a 4 year old daughter. I met a man in United Arab Emirates and we are more than a year of being in a relationship,he knows that I have a daughter and he love and care for her base from his attitude towards my daughter.

Kindly help me know that if we get married in Tunisia, what are the things that I will be expecting from his family specially I have a daughter. I never met his family in person only through video calls.

How is life in Tunisia when it comes to expat like me. I heard from a friend that they treat asian nationalities like slaves and housemaids.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Everyone!

I am a single parent with a 4 year old daughter. I met a man in United Arab Emirates and we are more than a year of being in a relationship, he knows that I have a daughter and he love and care for her base from his attitude towards my daughter.

Kindly help me know that if we get married in Tunisia, what are the things that I will be expecting from his family specially I have a daughter. I never met his family in person only through video calls.

How is life in Tunisia when it comes to expat like me. I heard from a friend that they treat asian nationalities like slaves and housemaids.

am a single parent with a 4 year old daughter. I met a man in United Arab Emirates and we are more than a year of being in a relationship, he knows that I have a daughter and he love and care for her base from his attitude towards my daughter.

I will be honest I only know one situation like this and they are wealthy she is attractive in 40s and he is mega rich in his 60's and to be honest he is mega fun. He has sons she has two older daughters (gorgeous) so happy days.

Every other single mother I know is still single and the lower income you go the more of a problem it is. So without knowing the situation I cannot say there is a good prognosis.

Its a big risk for you I do not know your situation make sure you have your passport and money to get home should you need to do so.

Not like UAE that is for sure I cannot promise you wont be stared at or have any racism but its nothing like the gulf with regard to women rights or the treatment of people. Not EU levels but much better.

You have a consul in Tunis these may or may nt be the details so give them a call if you need any specific info

Cité de Pins, Lots 3,5,6 B.P. 342 Publiposte

Les Berges du Lac +216-71-967-760

Thanks

Khalil4life

"what are the things that I will be expecting from his family specially I have a daughter." it depends on what kind of family he has, if they treated you nicely then they are good people and you should expect from them good, if they treated you badly then that probably will never change

"How is life in Tunisia when it comes to expat like me." life for the poor and middle class people is tough, very very tough, for the people who have enough money and rich people life is good, not perfect but good enough, this is from my experience as a person from middle class and have both poor and rich relatives

"I heard from a friend that they treat asian nationalities like slaves and housemaids."

Your friend is wrong, that only happens in the gulf, we aren't like them and we treat all foreigners including Asians with respect, as long as they also show us respect, so you shouldn't worry much