please help im new to this

holly

hello..
i met my tunisian fiance and want him to come live in the uk with me. he is doing the english test that is required but i know theres more that needs to be done.

i have read a few of these feeds now and i am so confused as to what i need to do. what is it i actually have to do/provide for an application for him to come join me in the uk before we are married.

i would be soo grateful for any help.

Jane BM

Do you want him to come to visit before you marry? Marry here? Or marry in Tunisia...

If you look on the UKVI website It goes through all the options of visas and the criteria for each. X

holly

Do you want him to come to visit before you marry? Marry here? Or marry in Tunisia...

If you look on the UKVI website It goes through all the options of visas and the criteria for each. X
I want him to come visit here before we marry and then marry over here. I have herd so many things saying its too hard to do tho ;(

YOLO

I want him to come visit here before we marry and then marry over here. I have herd so many things saying its too hard to do tho ;(
Howdy.
Ugh i hate it when people judge real fast.
The visitor visa depends on his circumstances , So he needs to show to that he has a job and something else that makes him get back to his home country.

Jane BM

That would be the fiance visa route, the criteria is pretty much the same as spouse visa route, for example you'd need to be earning over £18,600 as his sponsor.