PLEASE help to translate!

Aslemma

What a wise woman you are...:)....xx
Not particularly wise Jane but it does seem the only possible solution now that James has actually read the texts. Whether it would have been better not to have seen them in the first place is another question entirely but I personally think it is better that things come out now rather than later if things are not as they should be.

mrsmannai

Can you translate the whole thing for me, please? Also, I think it says "your kiss" and not plural "your kisses". correct?
salaam:) yes, but i did simply just underline the point , tt it was an intimate txt... but i see youssef did the whole thing for you.

mrsmannai

Would you say it to a woman who was simply a "good friend"?
salaam :) i am sorry to be so blunt, but how you can nmiss the kiss of your friend?? i hope i am wrong, but i think you should take off your shades, and see this for wht it seems to be!! and is your fiancee by any chance tunisian?? since she have this msg in tunisian ... or she speak tunisian? i agree with aslemma, ask straight out... god bless and te best of luck

Grant

Med hedi el a5ra 7alob !!!

Aslemma

I don't think it's a case of James wearing shades but rather he hoped there was a simple and innocuous explanation and didn't want to jump in with accusations. That is one of the problems when different cultures collide, as something which might be completely innocent can appear suspicious. I am sure that he will now feel able to follow it up and if, unfortunately, his suspicions prove true, will consider himself lucky that he found out in time. If, however, it proves to be entirely innocent, they will both at least have learnt a lesson about being open with one another. I do most sincerely wish him all the best.

Trulymadlydeeply

Ratesses on the prowl too..!!

mrsmannai

I don't think it's a case of James wearing shades but rather he hoped there was a simple and innocuous explanation and didn't want to jump in with accusations. That is one of the problems when different cultures collide, as something which might be completely innocent can appear suspicious. I am sure that he will now feel able to follow it up and if, unfortunately, his suspicions prove true, will consider himself lucky that he found out in time. If, however, it proves to be entirely innocent, they will both at least have learnt a lesson about being open with one another. I do most sincerely wish him all the best.
salaam :) maybe i did miss out from what culture his fiancee from ( is she tunisian?), but honestely, in any culture, i dont find it normal to give my nmbr to another man, and recieve intimate txts , especially when i am in relationship!!, this is highly incorrect of anyone. imo. but like b4, wish to be wrong, and the best of wishes

Jane BM

It was exactly that. She is Tunisian, very social, lively and flirtatious and my thought was maybe this is simply Tunisian culture among friends (the guy is a friend of the family she tells me and she has just met him. My heart sinks though with what I have read. Thank you all.
Keep your wits about you James and carry on reading lots of threads on here.

Essem

Staff member
How did you meet your fiancee James? In person or on line?

DARK ANGEL

Conversation between two guys , nothing special , few questions about the hot weather , mother's health +wife too , how they spend their time!I think u need to remove the pic here as we can see who are engaged in this conversation !

DARK ANGEL

Well James , you can't judge her according to this few words , if u can find the full conversation maybe we can see what's the nature of this relationship ,i know when u read about kiss and hugs , u smell something not good however we nead to read the full conversation !So just relax and open ur eyes ,trust is very important in any kind of relationship however 100% trust is not good !

What does
ye ma3lem and Sa7a fre mean thanks In advance

Trulymadlydeeply

First bit ma3lem means mate I think..

James Becket

x

Last edited:

James Becket

x

Last edited:

Mindy2

Can somebody translate this for me please. It is for a friend. Thank you

En route pr ehs el bouni skena togtel

Mindy2

Can someone also translate this for me please. Its for a friend. Im just a bit suspicious lol

Nes ta3tihom akter men 9imethom yatghao, a 7 cen haja ma tadhakch yeser fi wej nes w kol wa7d ta3tih 3a ged ma yetahel.

Many thanks

DARK ANGEL

Can somebody translate this for me please. It is for a friend. Thank you

En route pr ehs el bouni skena togtel
I am on the road to ehs seems very Hot here

DARK ANGEL

Can someone also translate this for me please. Its for a friend. Im just a bit suspicious lol

Nes ta3tihom akter men 9imethom yatghao, a 7 cen haja ma tadhakch yeser fi wej nes w kol wa7d ta3tih 3a ged ma yetahel.

Many thanks
if you give them more importance they become wicked , best thing to do is don't smile a lots in their faces just give anyone of them what he deserves no more