Port El Kantaoui - Al Mandra Restaurant

Essem

Staff member
21 April 2011  Al Mandra 001.jpg21 April 2011  Al Mandra 005.jpgSousse 26 March 012.jpg21 April 2011  Al Mandra 004.jpg21 April 2011  Al Mandra 006.jpg

Essem

Staff member
21 April 2011  Al Mandra 010.jpg21 April 2011  Al Mandra 009.jpg21 April 2011  Al Mandra 011.jpg21 April 2011  Al Mandra 008.jpg21 April 2011  Al Mandra 007.jpg:cool: Beautiful inside and out - just opposite Soviva Hotel.

Essem

Staff member
21 April 2011  Al Mandra 014.jpg21 April 2011  Al Mandra 013.jpg21 April 2011  Al Mandra 012.jpg:cool:

gem15

I love this place for a drinkie poos. A place where you can go without getting hastle from the locals. :)

Scottochott

Love this place, my new local.

Great dry martini, as Essem can testify

ROULLA

newtosousse

Had a great meal here with the lovely, lovely, Essem and friends last week. The portions are huge,service and ambience were fantastic. Thank you Essem.

Jennifer_1987

I love this place so much! Milkshakes are dreeeeeeeeeeamy and delicioussss!

C

Cas

Yes we really enjoyed a lovely meal there, lots of laughs, great service and food.....shall be back!

caveatemptor

After several happy experiences at this restaurant we went there a few days ago for lunch. They have gone all snooty. Their lunch/snack menu has been replaced by an expensive dinner style one, and when we asked for just pizza salad and chips they reluctantly agreed. No sign of the usual picky up bits either. Maybe the have made the right marketing choice, only time will tell.

Essem

Staff member
I noticed a couple of weeks ago that the 15 dinar lunch had gone up to 18 dinars - was advised it depends what's on the menu? I thought choices were geared around the price, not the opposite.

We did have the 'picky up bits though'.

ROULLA

I noticed a couple of weeks ago that the 15 dinar lunch had gone up to 18 dinars - was advised it depends what's on the menu? I thought choices were geared around the price, not the opposite.

We did have the 'picky up bits though'.
So the price sprung up from 15 to 18 dinars Essem , is it normally busy there ? The reason that i ask is because maybe they now have a few more customers and are at liberty to put the price up,,, Has food prices gone up as well in the supermarket ?

caveatemptor

When we were there they had only 3 other customers, hardly buzzing.

C

Cas

Shall have to dig deeper in our pockets lol but shall still enjoy a meal here again.

newtosousse

Loved the food there, definitely value for money.

Essem

Staff member
raghab.jpgraghb2.jpg
Lebanese singer, Raghb Alama, at Al Mandra, Port el Kantaoui

Essem

Staff member
;)

Essem

Staff member
100_6216.JPG100_6214.JPG