Port El Kantaoui - Coconut Island Restaurant

Essem

Staff member
Coconut Island, 013.jpgCoconut Island, 025.jpgCoconut Island, 028.jpgCoconut Island, 021.jpgCoconut Island, 027.jpg

caveatemptor

where is this Essem plz ? what kind if food do they serve ? looks very nice :)

We`ve been there several times, best location, best food in Sousse/PEK. Gem 15 had part of her wedding celebration there. Only complaint is that their menus (French food) are written in black on dark wood and very difficult to read. Take a phone with a torch

cinders

We`ve been there several times, best location, best food in Sousse/PEK. Gem 15 had part of her wedding celebration there. Only complaint is that their menus (French food) are written in black on dark wood and very difficult to read. Take a phone with a torch
thanx Cav ,must check it out in Oct ..where exactly is it plz ?:)

Essem

Staff member
Down on the beach at the Mouradi Hotels, PEK. (Garden Grill on main Road - CI on beach)

cinders

Down on the beach at the Mouradi Hotels, PEK. (Garden Grill on main Road - CI on beach)
cheers Essem ,another too check out eh ? ;)

Scottochott

We've already been, sorry! Gorgeous location, food good, place very quiet when we were there but probably busier at the moment. I'm sure I could be persuaded for another visit!

Essem

Staff member
You'll love it!

As Cave said bring a torch - the menu is unreadable in the evening lighting that they have.

Trulymadlydeeply

Looks lovely, never get down that way though :( anything in Hammamet? :)

cinders

We've already been, sorry! Gorgeous location, food good, place very quiet when we were there but probably busier at the moment. I'm sure I could be persuaded for another visit!
you dont sound very sorry ;) glad you can be persuaded to again .cheers STC i can feel a night coming on LOL:eek:

cinders

You'll love it!

As Cave said bring a torch - the menu is unreadable in the evening lighting that they have.
cant wait now :p