Produce - made in Tunisia

Essem

Staff member
Typik - Lemon Marmelade with coriander seeds.Tunisian marmelade and jam 003.jpgTunisian marmelade and jam 004.jpgTunisian marmelade and jam 001.jpg:cool:

Original products from Typik - find out more at:
TYPIK

DebbieZebbes

Wow, that sounds delicious. I always bring jam home with me; and the honey with nuts in. I've never seen this one though.

C

Cas

Yep delicious, fig jam and apple butter. Brought honey from "cooking sister" one of friends sisters, she makes it from her bees who get nectar from one medicinal plant looks sort of like greasewood?

newtosousse

Yep delicious, fig jam and apple butter. Brought honey from "cooking sister" one of friends sisters, she makes it from her bees who get nectar from one medicinal plant looks sort of like greasewood?

Where do you buy the Apple butter?

newtosousse

I have never seen this before Essem, my favourite has to be fig jam (Carmous) in Tunisia that you buy in a tin , i love all the bits in it..

I love Fig jam, and brought some back with me last time. I didn't see any in a tin, did you buy this in the supermarket?

C

Cas

Yes in the supermarket or some corner stores. Also apple butter in tins.

Essem

Staff member
I have never seen this before Essem, my favourite has to be fig jam (Carmous) in Tunisia that you buy in a tin , i love all the bits in it..

I love the fig jam too Roulla - another of my favourites!:cool:

Essem

Staff member
I love Fig jam, and brought some back with me last time. I didn't see any in a tin, did you buy this in the supermarket?

You can buy it in Monoprix - another lovely one is Strawberry with Lemon. Same make!

DebbieZebbes

yum yum, I've just had to have some fig jam after reading this thread........... on crackers with Philadelphia cheese spread :) I'll be in the monoprix looking for more flavours this summer, I've seen the tins in there in Monastir.

Have you ever had the fresh figs that you pull open and then rub them together and they turn into jam........ OMG they are delicious, I'm a glutton with them.

C

Cas

Debbie, you got it, crackers with Philly and fig jam or a hot pepper jelly we make, yum.That could be made in T. also. Where is our own entrepreneur?