Quote for the day.....

Essem

Staff member
Experience is not what happens to a man. It is what a man does with what happens to him.

Essem

Staff member
Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

Essem

Staff member
When life hands you lemons, ask for Gin and Ginger beer and call me over!!

M

MEMO43

love that one Essem!

Essem

Staff member
Whenever God closes one door he always opens another, even though sometimes it's Hell in the hallway.

Essem

Staff member
Do you know the difference between education and experience? Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don't.

arabchique

So true, Essem... so very true!!!

K

Kassie

C.S. Lewis:

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one."

...:)

xx

Essem

Staff member
Drive carefully. It's not only cars that can be recalled by their maker.

Kymbers

Life's a b***h, you gotta go out & kick some a**e

Trulymadlydeeply

For all those with sweethearts across the seas:

All good things come to those who wait....................

gem

For all of you like me are no longer withur bf, it is better 2 have loved and lost than never 2 have loved at all xx

kelly32

Here here little gem ! i agree!! x:D

Essem

Staff member
We could learn a lot from crayons... Some are sharp, some are pretty, and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box.

Kymbers

Essem, I like that one :)

Cheryl

Essem

Staff member
The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Essem

Staff member
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Essem

Staff member
Better to keep your mouth shut and let people think that you may be a fool... than to open it and leave them in no doubt!

Essem

Staff member
"Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt."