Ramada Liberty Resort Hotel, Skanes

g656benjamin

Has anybody stayed at the Ramada Liberty Resort Hotel, Skanes? Please reply ASAP as I am going in June for a late honeymoon. Thanks

Dan
[email protected]

N

nela

He and welcome somebody will reply to you.I havent used this hotel as yet

g656benjamin

Thanks for the quick replies.

Jasmine

Hi Welcome to the Forum Benjamin.

Ive come back from the Liberty in November. Stayed a couple times before.

The hotel itself is good, its clean and the staff friendly. Although the food can sometimes be rather repetitive and disappointing - but then you get that in the majority of hotels.

Skanes is quiet. Its a hotel area. So you would need to go into Sousse or Monastir for your souvenir shopping, as the hotel shop prices are quite expensive. But you are central to both towns in Skanes.

Any more info you need just shout x

Essem

Staff member
Welcome to the forum Benjamin - you'll find all your answers here.

Zeyneb

I stayed there 3 times and I loved it. the best hotel I have been at. My father loved it so much that he went back again. its in a quiet area and the beach is lovely, perfect for hoenymoon.

StrictlyAnna

Has anybody stayed at the Ramada Liberty Resort Hotel, Skanes? Please reply ASAP as I am going in June for a late honeymoon. Thanks

Dan
[email protected]
Hi

I dont want to be rude but I am going to tell you the truth as it is only fair. I stayed there with my boyfriend in November 2009. When I got there they conned me for £70 as they said there was one price for english and another for tunisians (read my thread - hotels- extra charges) although I had already paid for everthing on 'On The Beach' website.

The rooms were not the cleanest I have seen. I had nothing to eat for the first 2 days as the food was awful! It did slightly improve, thank god!! On the positive side the animation team are good and the cocktails in the night club are even better :p

Sorry to have to be negative.....

Anna xx

the highlander

hi cant comment on the hotel, good or bad, but as the animation team get a mention in the previous post i will leave comment

This was the hotel that our friend got taken in with a so called love rat and the bezness

as this is a honeymoon am sure you will be fine just watch the animation team from the boss down
the highlander

StrictlyAnna

hi cant comment on the hotel, good or bad, but as the animation team get a mention in the previous post i will leave comment

This was the hotel that our friend got taken in with a so called love rat and the bezness

as this is a honeymoon am sure you will be fine just watch the animation team from the boss down
the highlander
Hi Highlander

I dont know if you are talking about 'P' here but if you are he moved to England with his wife on 17th December 2009. I thought the animation team were fine, its the guys in the shop you need to watch for :rolleyes: lol

Anna xx

g656benjamin

Hi guys, thanks for the quick & honest replies. Just a couple of other questions about the hotel. Do they accept credit/debt cards, is there an ATM in the hotel & can you buy cigarettes in the hotel? Thanks Dan

FoxyRoxie89

dan, benjamin, whatever lol
hope you have a great honeymoon, enjoy :)

BRISASSS

Hi guys, thanks for the quick & honest replies. Just a couple of other questions about the hotel. Do they accept credit/debt cards, is there an ATM in the hotel & can you buy cigarettes in the hotel? Thanks Dan

hi they accept credit cards in the hotel,about the ATM i don't recall to see it in the hotel, i think you have to go to sousse or monastir if you want to get some money ;) ...about the cigarettes i think it's better if you buy at the airport or in another shop, the hotel is quite expensive ( some sweets are more than double that in another shops) ...:eek:

g656benjamin

hi they accept credit cards in the hotel,about the ATM i don't recall to see it in the hotel, i think you have to go to sousse or monastir if you want to get some money ;) ...about the cigarettes i think it's better if you buy at the airport or in another shop, the hotel is quite expensive ( some sweets are more than double that in another shops) ...:eek:
Thanks for the prompt reply. We'll probably venture into either Monastir or Sousse (wife wants to go shopping).

Jasmine

There is no ATM in the hotel :)

And they do accept credit/debit cards - although not always successful and they will ask you to call your bank in the UK - but it was a faulty machine :D

The shop is small in the hotel itself - although i would either walk donw to the Sahara beach hotel or to the garage down the road for cheaper option :D Especially for cigarettes. However Sousse or Monastir will be cheaper still - or try the beach sellers where you can haggle the price :D

g656benjamin

There is no ATM in the hotel :)

And they do accept credit/debit cards - although not always successful and they will ask you to call your bank in the UK - but it was a faulty machine :D

The shop is small in the hotel itself - although i would either walk donw to the Sahara beach hotel or to the garage down the road for cheaper option :D Especially for cigarettes. However Sousse or Monastir will be cheaper still - or try the beach sellers where you can haggle the price :D
Hi Jasmine,

Thanks for the reply & PM. Will I need 2 brush up on my Arabic?

Dan

explorer1

Hi................I stayed here in November!! got stiffed for money and the food was just the worst ever!!! brilliant destination ..post... wedding to shift those extra pounds!! x butlins was 5 star!!!

g656benjamin

Hi................I stayed here in November!! got stiffed for money and the food was just the worst ever!!! brilliant destination ..post... wedding to shift those extra pounds!! x butlins was 5 star!!!
Thanks explorer1, I got married in July 09, been working away. So taking late honeymoon nearly a year late LOL. But saved loads of money for my wife 2 spend. But hey my wife's worth it.

Dan