RAT OR NOT???

Bluebell95

Hi new here,
Hoping I can get a bit of advise on how to tell a rat from a genuine Tunisian man.
my Friend went on holiday to Sousse About 6 months ago, she met someone that worked as a waitress in a pizza shop. He’s approach to her just doesn’t seem normal but I don’t know how a genuine Tunisian man would approach someone he likes. He’s asked her and her friend which one has Facebook and she obviously said yes whilst her friend Said absolutely not. After she come back home from her holiday she had been speaking to him for 6 months and left her husband just this month for this Tunisian man. they claim they love each other but I don’t get how you can love someone after seeing them once.
she’s not long returned to Tunisia to see him what I’ve seen on all these pages is that the man would/ should be paying, he’s told her halfway through the holiday he’s borrowed 3000 from he’s brother and that he’s family is rich. He has no plans on coming here to see her which I thought is weird considering they love each other and they’re rich.
would Tunisian men lie about there age also?
She has told us she’ll be getting married in January, has she know him long enough for this to be approved?
has she seen him enough to be approved?
is he ratting her or does this genuinely

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Hoping I can get a bit of advise on how to tell a rat from a genuine Tunisian man.

Nobody is going to be able to state as fact...but we can give you some pointers based on previous members experiences.

my Friend went on holiday to Sousse About 6 months ago, she met someone that worked as a waitress in a pizza shop.

6 months is just too soon in this scenario

After she come back home from her holiday she had been speaking to him for 6 months and left her husband just this month for this Tunisian man.

Wow not a healthy scenario. You not going to tell me that she met him whilst on holiday with her husband also?

they claim they love each other but I don’t get how you can love someone after seeing them once.

You cannot you have a fantasy and you want that fantasy to be reality

she’s not long returned to Tunisia to see him what I’ve seen on all these pages is that the man would/ should be paying, he’s told her halfway through the holiday he’s borrowed 3000 from he’s brother and that he’s family is rich.

I have yet to meet a Rich Tunisian working as a waiter in a Pizza restaurant never say never but I have never seen it unless they own it. It seems a lot snobbier than here in the EU and to be honest rich kids are more likely to work for free in an office someplace than doing that ind of job.

He has no plans on coming here to see her which I thought is weird considering they love each other and they’re rich.

V strange

would Tunisian men lie about there age also?

Maybe all men may lie about anything it is nothing special about Tunisian men.

She has told us she’ll be getting married in January, has she know him long enough for this to be approved?

Quite possibly if she is hot on the documents

has she seen him enough to be approved?

Unlikely unless she has a lot of money its a phase not a genuine relationship most likely

is he ratting her or does this genuinely

How can we tell maybe they are two idiots in Love. 99.99% this is going to end in tears.

The most important factors are

a) Is she a lot older than him? = Tunisian men usually marry younger or same age if he is rich then the world is his oyster and could have his pick of loads of beautiful Tunisian girls.

b) She has been married before = Its not easy at a certain age if your divorced with kids to find a nice new husband in Tunisia. My wife has lovely divorced friends who would have men lining up in the UK but in Tunisia they usually end up with 50 yr old plus guys.

To be honest Tunisia has nothing to do with the problems you friend is going to have.

Cheating on you husband and running off with a waiter on holiday is seldom a good thing to do in a rush regardless of country!

If it is meant to be then time will tell not married in 6 months!

Visit Tunisian love rats and have a look for further information

Bluebell95

thank you got your reply.
6 months is far to soon, she will be married by the time they have reached 7..
She wasn’t on holiday with her partner of 30+ years she was with a friend.
it’s most definitely not he’s own pizza shop,
He’s already told them that he only earn £7 a day I don’t know if that means in TD or in GBP.
With the lying about he’s age. He looks about 24, but they checked he’s passport and it said he was the age he said he was. Are they able to get fake passports or is that a no go in Tunisia?
It’s just sad she’s up and left he family for a holiday romance.
she has a well paid job but isn’t rich, far from it tbf.
He says he is 32, and she is 49.
she hasn’t been married before but he knew she was in a long term relationship.
She has 5 kids with heR previous long term relationship.

To start with her flight got cancelled till the next day. She wasn’t happy, but for some reason he was furious and starting having ago at her.
secondly when she did get there he commented about her weight and best friends weight.
She was then in the hotel room to which she’s told her friend that they were sleeping together and he said that she’s broke him (meaning he’s gone soft) that The reason for this were her legs were to big. Her and her friend now think it was just a language barrier. Could this be possible at all?
As to the £3000 could he possibly got that from a previous scam?

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
thank you got your reply.
6 months is far to soon, she will be married by the time they have reached 7..
She wasn’t on holiday with her partner of 30+ years she was with a friend.
it’s most definitely not he’s own pizza shop,
He’s already told them that he only earn £7 a day I don’t know if that means in TD or in GBP.
With the lying about he’s age. He looks about 24, but they checked he’s passport and it said he was the age he said he was. Are they able to get fake passports or is that a no go in Tunisia?
It’s just sad she’s up and left he family for a holiday romance.
she has a well paid job but isn’t rich, far from it tbf.
He says he is 32, and she is 49.
she hasn’t been married before but he knew she was in a long term relationship.
She has 5 kids with heR previous long term relationship.

To start with her flight got cancelled till the next day. She wasn’t happy, but for some reason he was furious and starting having ago at her.
secondly when she did get there he commented about her weight and best friends weight.
She was then in the hotel room to which she’s told her friend that they were sleeping together and he said that she’s broke him (meaning he’s gone soft) that The reason for this were her legs were to big. Her and her friend now think it was just a language barrier. Could this be possible at all?
As to the £3000 could he possibly got that from a previous scam?
Loool

Who knows

Sorry but this sounds like a joke tbh

5 kids and 17 year age difference?

Its such a reckless, impulsive, selfish indulgence I cannot call this a scam this lady is no better than old geezers in Thailand.

I just hope the 5 kids are over 18 as one would hate to see their tax credits/CSA payments wasted on this pointless lustful endeavour.

You can do nothing there is no fool like an old fool just tell her straight and then step back and watch the train go off the rails.

How can you call it a scam (which it is from that perspective) it's also exploiting poor people for sex (the other perspective). Many people get suckered in over months of compliments and lies etc etc (that I can feel empathy for) but this is jumping in with both feet pure lust.

I am not going to call someone a rat when its so obviously transactional, it goes without saying this is going to end in tears.

Thats why it's called Bezness Sex for Money/Visa a business transaction.

Last edited:

Bluebell95

Loool

Who knows

Sorry but this sounds like a joke tbh

5 kids and 17 year age difference?

Its such a reckless, impulsive, selfish indulgence I cannot call this a scam this lady is no better than old geezers in Thailand.

I just hope the 5 kids are over 18 as one would hate to see their tax credits/CSA payments wasted on this pointless lustful endeavour.

You can do nothing there is no fool like an old fool just tell her straight and then step back and watch the train go off the rails.

How can you call it a scam (which it is from that perspective) it's also exploiting poor people for sex (the other perspective). Many people get suckered in over months of compliments and lies etc etc (that I can feel empathy for) but this is jumping in with both feet pure lust.

I am not going to call someone a rat when its so obviously transactional, it goes without saying this is going to end in tears.

Thats why it's called Bezness Sex for Money/Visa a business transaction.
to be quite honest I thought the same when she first said about it. But then she started showing me the conversation between them both. When she come back this time round she’s got photos of her and him together.(if this is what you meant by joke lol)

the age gap seems to big. She’s fallen for him because he’s younger and he makes her feel young.

Unfortunately she does still get benefit for the 2 youngest which is a shame because no one knows where it will be going

So your saying he’s not a rat? It’s both ways with this one?
like because she’s falling for he’s kind words because she wants to feel young again.
sorry I just don’t fully understand what you’re explaining
(It’s not you it’s me I find it hard to understand things)

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
So your saying he’s not a rat? It’s both ways with this one?

Both ways he is 99% using her (money/visa/sex maybe) but then she is using him also (sex/ego)

Best thing she can do is keep it in the fun phase by understanding this and taking things slow.

Getting married will only spoil it