Real love?? Please help

Emme

Just to add HE wouldn't be responsible for paying for his sisters wedding I'm sure.. Her fiancé would be, am I right on that?
I'm not sure he's completely responsible think my man is just helping

bubbles

Aww

I'd give anything for mine to be sleeping on my sofa :( feel so lucky to have met him he really is so lovely just the Facebook thing has confused me. Yeah he was born in Italy but has tunisian passport and nationality can I ask was it difficult to get ur man here xx
When the time is right you will habe him or someone amazing on your sofa your still young hun, i will check whether he can being that he was born there.
As for us was easy I'm Italian therefore was done on family permit and was free had a decision within week xx

Emme

Aww
When the time is right you will habe him or someone amazing on your sofa your still young hun, i will check whether he can being that he was born there.
As for us was easy I'm Italian therefore was done on family permit and was free had a decision within week xx
wow that's lovely Hun I'm confident it will be him :) just hope we can get him over and thank u for checking for me Hun x

bubbles

The others do have a point about being responsible for sister wedding yeah he may contribute towards
but not all xx

bubbles

Aww

wow that's lovely Hun I'm confident it will be him :) just hope we can get him over and thank u for checking for me Hun x
Your welcome hun just don't rush :)xx

Emme

Yea
The others do have a point about being responsible for sister wedding yeah he may contribute towards
but not all xx
h I understand I haven't really asked what's he's contributing x

mrsmannai

Hello thank u for ur words no I didn't make a big deal I just didn't expect it that's all and was ready to get it and he said no please let me . I love him very much he makes me so happy and when I'm with him he's so lovely to me so affectionate and loving always looking out for me. He is jealous if any man talks to me etc but he knows I'm not that type of girl
just remember Emme, trust, equal respect, and admiration, is important in any relationship, accepance for eachother, no relationship is just a walk inthe park, we all have issues, so once again, the best of luck to you and your 7obi :) and as long as we r prepared a bit : it is better to try and maybe lost, than regret you never even did try ;) but this is down the road, and god bless you , your littlr girl and 7obi xx

Emme

Wo
just remember Emme, trust, equal respect, and admiration, is important in any relationship, accepance for eachother, no relationship is just a walk inthe park, we all have issues, so once again, the best of luck to you and your 7obi :) and as long as we r prepared a bit : it is better to try and maybe lost, than regret you never even did try ;) but this is down the road, and god bless you , your littlr girl and 7obi xx
wow what beautiful words thank u I really love him and truly believe he loves me so I hope more than anything we can have a long and happy life together xx

janette

I have read this post with interest and bemusement , but will say one thing only. Knowing the mindset of the Tunisian males -- the good and the bad -- I find it totally and utterly inconceivable that any Tunisian man would willingly give up a job as a hotel manager to work in animation - ''a job that he hates'', Sorry, but never in a million years in my opinion.

Jane BM

I have read this post with interest and bemusement , but will say one thing only. Knowing the mindset of the Tunisian males -- the good and the bad -- I find it totally and utterly inconceivable that any Tunisian man would willingly give up a job as a hotel manager to work in animation - ''a job that he hates'', Sorry, but never in a million years in my opinion.
Completely agree...something I mentioned earlier but for some reason wasn't addressed!! :rolleyes:

Emme

I'm so sorry to doubt anyone on here feel like I've been very stupid I'm breaking my heart this morning and don't know what to do .

DARK ANGEL

I'm so sorry to doubt anyone on here feel like I've been very stupid I'm breaking my heart this morning and don't know what to do .
what' happen?

Emme

what' happen?
He told me yesterday he had been having pain in his tummy and that the doctor was coming out to the hotel where he works in turkey he said he had to go to hospital didn't ask for money or anything just that he was going in as they thought it was his appendix . I was so worried about him I messaged his brother to ask if he had heard from him as we talk regulary and I was worried . His brother didn't know he was sick so when my man messaged me this morning he went angry and asked why I told his brother I shouldn't be worrying his family and that he's board from how stupid I am apparently . I really didn't mean any harm . There's a girl who works in the hotel back in tunisia the same hotel where I met him she knows we are together she knows I've been to turkey and tunisia she knows we have slept together obviously and says that they are good friends and that they are like brother and sister. She's aware that me and him are together as I've personally spoke to her before but things got uncomfortable when she asked me what it was like to make love to him . He doesn't want me talking to her he's made that clear he mentioned it this morning so I'm upset wondering why . He has blocked her on Facebook also and says she is jealous that's all . :( I don't know what to do

DARK ANGEL

tAKE YOUR TIME , try to use your mind , if u need to understand anything around u just stay alone , remember every details about him , read your last conversation with him !

Emme

tAKE YOUR TIME , try to use your mind , if u need to understand anything around u just stay alone , remember every details about him , read your last conversation with him !
He said that i shouldn't have worried his brother with him being sick I really thought his brother would have known he also said if I don't want him to leave me il delete his brother off Facebook and not talk to this girl . I guess what I'm asking is this girl knows about me she knows I've been with him for right months and have a physical relationship with him also . Surely if she was with him she would not accept this ?

Trulymadlydeeply

Emme the more you doubt and question him the more he will show his true colours! Maybe he has another visitor? Sounds like the friend in Tunisia is a bit more than that!!! Sorry...

Trulymadlydeeply

If she is Tunisian and you are sending money it is maybe for her!!!

DARK ANGEL

Emme the more you doubt and question him the more he will show his true colours! Maybe he has another visitor? Sounds like the friend in Tunisia is a bit more than that!!! Sorry...
I agree TRL

DARK ANGEL

I won't judge him but his behaviors is absolutely stranger !!!!!! I think he has some secrets !
By the way if you slept together that never be an evidence of love or anything , if he find an opportunity to have physical relationship with any girl , he will never say NO !

Emme

No n
No need to be sorry ur right :( I think I'm being stupid believing this obviously :( I know he doesn't have a visitor it's this girl in tunisia