Riadh Palms Sousse

newtosousse

he will i know him he has been bored since he arrived as always worked in tunisia so i am very pleased he has now got a job, think he is making snacks for asda or m & s, hoping he needs warming p when he comes home feels funny now without him at home.
I am so pleased he has found a job so soon.:D

stephen

renovations

Ive booked the riadh palms for november have the renovations been completed or still on going also whats the weather like in november?

Hbrown1

Banned
Hi hun,

Someone will answer your question sorry i can't :(

aljaye

Hotel looks fine from where I always sit (salon de the every morning bar in the night lol) there was still some work going on outside next to the salon de the in July but the reception area etc looks beautiful and the air conditioning was truly welcome dont think there are any major renovations going on now. As a whole the hotel looks lovely.
Weather in November is touch and go as to temperature but is normally dry and sunny. I have been on the beach in March in Sousse but late November/ darly ecember it was more pleasant rather than sunbathing. Never needed more by day than a cover up and often didnt need that but the nights do get chilly (very chilly in that wind) so make you sre you have a jacket for an evening stroll.

I stayed at the Sousanna back in 1989 which is accross the road, I remember the Riadh Palms as a building site, infact IIRC they had barely started building, then we stayed at the El Hanna Beach in 2000 and they were doing some extensive building work on it, The Riadh Palms certainly looks impresive, maybe one day we will stay there.

stephen

thanks for the info so far.Can anyone advise me if it will be safe to take my laptop with me!! it is a must as i do have to stay in contact with my firm.
I have been searching for the e-mail ad of the hotel without any luck.

aljaye

No problem to take laptop I took mine in July to stay up to date with work i think there is Wi Fi in Riadh Palms but if not there are other places whose names I could give you where there is free wi-fi. the drawback may be how you get it there if you are flying scheduled then no problems I took mine on Tunisair in my backpack as hand luggage BA allow you a laptop as well as handluggage, charter flights may be more of a problem unless you pay extra as it may not fit the dimensions/weight but I wouldnt advise putting it in you hold luggage!!
I had no problems accessing any websites from Tunisia although the connection can be slow sometimes.
In fact my laptop cant wait to go back!!!

, charter flights may be more of a problem unless you pay extra as it may not fit the dimensions/weight but I wouldnt advise putting it in you hold luggage!!
I had no problems accessing any websites from Tunisia although the connection can be slow sometimes.
In fact my laptop cant wait to go back!!!
The answer is to take a Netbook, they are a little smaller than your average laptop so will fit into hand bagage, some run on Windows XP others like mine use Windows 7.