Riu Green Park - Kantaoui

kaz

Hi! I'm new. I've recently been on my first holiday to Tunisia. I stayed at the Riu Green Park - Port El Kantaoui with my parents and sister. Has anyone else stayed there? It is a great hotel. I have stayed at various all inclusive resorts in places like Spain, Greece, Turkey etc... and this was one of the best we've stayed at. :) If anyone wants to ask any questions about it, I'll do my best to answer!

I'll definately go back to Tunisia in the future. I can't believe I didn't discover it before! The main reason I didn't fancy going there before was that I was worried about getting hassle outside of the hotel but to be honest it was no worse than Turkey. I still get nervous and uncomfortable when people stare blatently at me though.

Mezoo

VIP Member
stayed years ago and found the same as you. glad you had a good time :)

Jasmine

Welcome to the forum Kaz :)

Mezoo

VIP Member
I still get nervous and uncomfortable when people stare blatently at me though.
Me too................and welcome to the forum,,,,,missed that !! :eek: :D :) think you'll be going back again soon ???? :cool:

lauren omranii

welcome to the forum kaz. glad youu had a good tiime : )

kaz

Thanks for your messages. I'm not sure yet when I'll go back to Tunisia. Next time, I would love to visit Carthage so I'll stay in a resort near there.
I'm off to Turkey next month for a week.

Jenny

I can really recommend you to visit Carthage, it's fascinating walking around the ruins.

kaz

I really love ancient ruins, archaelogical sites, old buildings etc...
I went to El Djem and Sousse Medina which I found fascinating.

Jenny

Me too! Then I think you also would like the Bardot Museum in Tunis.