Selling property awaiting decision


Active Member
hello i got my appeal accepted recently but i dont know whats comes after or how long i wait for a final decision but my question is my finace is selling her home as soon as possible and maybe before we get our final decision for the visa but in the same time she gonna buy another property does anyone please knows if that will affect the visa process will they ask for the new home details or could they use that point to cancel our visa many thanks