Sending Cargo to Tunisia

Waqar

Hello/Sallam to everyone
I was wondering if I want to send a suitcase or its equivalent (secure box) to Sfax, Tunisia (mainly full of clothes and presents for my wifes family) are there such companies in the UK that specialize in this service and if anyone has used to them.
The weight would be around 20-40Kg adn collection would be from the Midlands

Many Thanks/jk

gem15

Theres a guy in London called Mourad who often drives over to tunisia and charges £3.50 per kilo.

Let me know if u want his number.

Waqar

Yes please...

Waqar

without sounding too skeptical has anyone used his services ?

gem15

without sounding too skeptical has anyone used his services ?
Yes I have and I know a couple of other people that have too. He brought over 30 kilos of stuff for me at Christmas.

Waqar

Whats sort of "stuff" did you send across- we just want to send clothes for family- and what happens with regards to customs in Tunisia- would we have to pay for anything?

gem15

Whats sort of "stuff" did you send across- we just want to send clothes for family- and what happens with regards to customs in Tunisia- would we have to pay for anything?
Ours was basically toys for my daughter for Christmas, Christmas crackers, some dried food stuff and baby products for our new addition......ooh and a Christmas tree.

Mourad deals with the customs you don't need to worry at all.

We packed everything in those big checked bags and had 3 full ones and it was no problem.