Sending/ Transferring Money to Tunisia! xx

Jane BM

I think it is a dinar account yes. he couldn't ask the bank to convert to GBP to transfer back to the uk?
No he can't....

Clarry

Could money be transfered back to the uk via western union? Or are there restrictions on this too?

Jane BM

Could money be transfered back to the uk via western union? Or are there restrictions on this too?
Nope....lol....

Clarry

Bloody hell! They don't like the money to come back to the uk do they! Hahaha

Essem

Staff member
Yes restrictions on that too for Tunisians - he can't transfer it back through WU.

Trulymadlydeeply

If a Tunisian has residency in UK they can send money Western Union out of tunisia

Clarry

So if I actually went to tunisia, would I be able to change this money back to GBP or western union it back to the uk?

Selmi

Arrived back Sunday the exchange rate for Stirling was the highest @ 2.93 I have seen in a long time however local produce has tripled in price still a really good exchange rate

Selmi

Think you can only send Stirling via Western Union from tunisia had to only do this once and it had to be via the airport

Essem

Staff member
So if I actually went to tunisia, would I be able to change this money back to GBP or western union it back to the uk?
You would have to change it (somehow) to GBP and either bring it back or WU it back.

You should be able to use any WU location, bank, post office etc

Trulymadlydeeply

Just looked the £ is now 3.12 TND never seen it that high before....

Chelio

Hi, everyone

I need some information about bank transfers from the UK to Tunisia, how long does it take, the costs, etc

I would appreciate if someone tells me what is the most reliable bank for opening a currency account in Sousse?

Many thanks.
I live in the usa and use Western Union to transfer money to Tunisia. It transfers immediately when using a credit card. WU is a global service so i do not see why you could not do that from UK