Settlement visa

Trulymadlydeeply

Congrats Kaled when will you be travelling? I really wish you luck getting a flight I would try and book asap Tunisair had no flights at all 2 weeks ago!

kaled

Thinks trulymadlydeeply.wen u get ur visa? for the fligth they told me there is fligth the 19

Trulymadlydeeply

Hi kaled no my son was in Tunisia playing football for the National U17s team. I couldn't get him a flight home.

gem15

What flights they do have are very expensive at the moment!

Trulymadlydeeply

End of the month they were £80 one way Tunis-Heathrow

kaled

I will go to london soon do i need to bring my paiper with me ther is any thiing i have to be ready for

Jane BM

I will go to london soon do i need to bring my paiper with me ther is any thiing i have to be ready for
Yes bring all your paperwork with you rather than leaving it in Tunsiia. Just make sure you keep your marriage certificate with you so you don't have to pay the 60tnd exit fee.

kaled

Yes bring all your paperwork with you rather than leaving it in Tunsiia. Just make sure you keep your marriage certificate with you so you don't have to pay the 60tnd exit fee.
Think u jane im in london no and i have all my paiper wat i have to do next

kaled

Hiiii im in uk no and i really dont no from where i have to start i apply for my id nember allredy they told me it may take a few weeks

kaled

Hiiii im in uk no and i really dont no from where i have to start i apply for my id nember allredy they told me it may take a few weeks

Trulymadlydeeply

Have you joined your wife kaled?

Jane BM

You can start looking for work and let potential employers know you're waiting for your National Insurance number.

kaled

Hi evry body i want to study short cours in any speciality to help me get job is ther any one who can help me...think u

Jane BM

Hi evry body i want to study short cours in any speciality to help me get job is ther any one who can help me...think u
You're best finding out what's on offer at colleges in your local area.

kaled

Think u jane

kaled

Hi im here for about 18 days and i feel very down im 34 year old i feel like its so hard for me to start from the zero some times i think about back to tunisia as i have my jobe ther but i can't leave my wife cose i love her soo much she desrvee alll the best of this world i cant her her i ascked her to live in tunisia but she cant cose of her child im realy soo confused im just saing maby there is many peple who felt wat i feel no and they can shere experence with me if its not for my wife i will book fligth for tunisia now....

Trulymadlydeeply

Kaled it is a very common feeling what you are experiencing. It is only when you actually come here that you realise how different life is here to Tunisia. What area are you living in?

kaled

I live in croydon

Essem

Staff member
Hi im here for about 18 days and i feel very down im 34 year old i feel like its so hard for me to start from the zero some times i think about back to tunisia as i have my jobe ther but i can't leave my wife cose i love her soo much she desrvee alll the best of this world i cant her her i ascked her to live in tunisia but she cant cose of her child im realy soo confused im just saing maby there is many peple who felt wat i feel no and they can shere experence with me if its not for my wife i will book fligth for tunisia now....

Hi Kaled

It's a very different way of life but early days for you yet.

Is it your work situation that is getting you down?

Spoke to a taxi driver just two days ago here and he was telling me that the worst mistake he made was leaving his wife and child in Liverpool many years ago. I'm sure once you are working and have settled in properly, you'll feel differently.

Good luck.