Settlement visa

Jane BM

Hii evry body today i call the isurance my car they told me i have to b in uk for 12 is ther any solution think u
Kaled if you're driving on a Tunisian driving license then you can use it here for 12 months only, but beware the insurance is really really expensive....my husband had a Tunisian license and it was much cheaper for him to get his provisional UK driving license, then pass his UK test and use a UK license instead.

kaled

Think u jane

Donna Said

try gocompare website u can ask for a 0online quote, ur wife can also add u to her insurance fot an additional fee

tigger

I am going ask my landlord to give me the letter and if he dont mind my partner to come and live with me here what sort of question i could ask my landlord?

scotty_bambam

Are yo
I am going ask my landlord to give me the letter and if he dont mind my partner to come and live with me here what sort of question i could ask my landlord?[/QUOT

Are you council housing association or private rented?]

tigger

Is anyone England guys going Tunisia in between 30th October to 9th November?

Shazza100

I didnt get an inspection report for my private rental property.up to you of course.you need to have adequate accommodation...no overcrowding and that he has the right to live in the property. I did this by printing the rental particulars that had photos of property, my tenancy agreement&a letter from the rental agency.if i had not had the rental particulars i would have taken my own photos of property.

zouba

hi if anyone could help me i'll be grateful ..
i got the spouse visa today but uts only for 1 month so if anyone knows whats the procedure when i get there ?? or should i come back here and apply for another one before it expires ? plz anyone helps thanks cause we r very stressed .

Trulymadlydeeply

I've never heard of that are you positive that's what it says? It doesn't say you have a month to travel?

zouba

no it says valid from 09/02/2016 then valid until 10/03/2016 it says spouse/CP im cery confused

Trulymadlydeeply

I'm not completely up to date on the visa regs but I would image that means you have 1 month to leave Tunisia.

Shazza100

I'm not completely up to date on the visa regs but I would image that means you have 1 month to leave Tunisia.
Have you read the paperwork...in not 100% but I believe the visa in your passport is valid for one month but once you arrive in the uk you pick up your residence permit which will have the full visa term. I think it's an incentive as people weren't picking up their biometrics residence card so they make the visa in the passport temporary. You should have some paperwork explaining when you picked up your visa. I'm not 100%. But I'm sure I read this someone as they want everyone to have a biometric residence visa eventually but applicants are given temporary visa in passport until travel to uk and can pick it up. You will need to know how to get your residence permit so check the government site.

zouba

thanks i foind that paper it was in the middle of the returned pappers and it had the length of my visa which is 2 years thanks a lot

Trulymadlydeeply

thanks i foind that paper it was in the middle of the returned pappers and it had the length of my visa which is 2 years thanks a lot
Wrap up warm its freezing :p

zouba

you know what its bloodyso hot here that i miss winter lol thanks guys u r really helpfull

Shazza100

ah good glad you found the letter explaining. It was probably stuffed between all your evidence in support! Not helpful. Congratulations and safe journey. Make sure you get some gloves with you ;)

zouba

i know :) thanks and of course i will :D